Part 3: The Real Story (Actually this time)

"The Trial by Tale had always been an important, even life-changing event at the School for Good and Evil. But this one? All heck was about to be let loose," Ally said to the ceiling, laughing.

"I don't know why Tedros is friends with you," Chaddick said. "You are crazy."

"Better crazy than a dimwit like you, eh?"

"I am not a dimwit."

"You literally got yourself killed."

"What?"

"What?"

(\_/)
(o.o)🍪 _______________________

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Hope you're all doing well. 

Tbh, I don't know where to take this story in terms of the character development and non-existent plot. It's been so long that I'm throwing thinking up something decent out the window. Moving on from this story is a big goal for me, and I can't wait to reach that! 

This is the start of Part 3, which will consist of connected snippets with differing time skips between them up until Part 4, which will be the final part. For Part 3, almost all the events in the original SGE novel are canon. If Part 3 feels lacking, I apologize, but this is the way to make finishing this fanfic most enjoyable for me!

When I first started writing this fanfic, the School Years were the only books that had come out, so naturally, the way the SGE story ended up unfolding affected my views on the characters and nuances of their universe. I wanted this story to be an elaborate ending to book 1, but keeping characters feeling like how they do in the original series became more and more difficult. 

So, I want to let you all have a heads-up! The story from here on out will take a different pace, and if characters seem off with their development like I've left out key moments, this is intentional. 

Thank you for sticking with me all this time, I appreciate you all so much!  ₍˶ˆ꒳ˆ˶₎♡*゚✿

Much love, 

Sunny