ErzaxLucy

(Warning: Mature Content. Read at your risk.)

Lucy

"Lucy~" Erza whispered to my ear as she wrapped her arms around my waist from behind, "The others are asleep."

I blushed fiercely. I was sitting in a log facing the campfire as Erza hugged me from behind. She pressed her chest against my back and tightly held my waist.

"E-Erza, n-no...." I stammered, "Not now....the others could hear."

She chuckled, "I don't mind~" She said, "They could watch~"

My face turned red as I covered it.

"Noooo!" I exclaimed as Erza kissed my cheek

"You're so adorable~" she said pulling my hands down, "They're heavy sleepers, it'll be fine."

I looked to my left. I saw Gray, Natsu, Happy, Carla, and Wendy sleeping in their sleeping bags. They looked like they weren't going to wake up for a while. I heard Natsu's loud snores indicate that he was in a deep sleep. I then looked at Wendy who was cuddling Carla.

"They don't look like they'll wake up....." I said

Erza then grabbed my thigh which was exposed.

"Kukuku, does that mean we can do it?" She asked me

I blushed fiercely again as she ran her hand against my thigh.

"Erza... please..." I said as I blushed red, "N-not now... "

"I love this smooth skin of yours." She whispered to my ear, "And the way you blush when I stroke my hand against it."

She then put her hand inside my skirt.

I widened my eyes, "Erza N-" I started before she covered my mouth with her free hand

"Shhh, it's okay my love." She said softly as she pressed her fingers against my panties, "You'll feel good right away~"

I then started to melt as her finger pressed against my pussy. I let out a soft muffled moan as I blushed. Erza then started to rub my panties against the entrance of my vagina.

"Let's.... let's keep our voices down, okay?" I whispered as I panted

"Of course my love~" she said

She then gently bit my earlobe as I moaned even more, her hand muffling the sounds. She the pressed even more as I started to turn red. My body was turning hot, I was starting to sweat a bit, even shaking a little.

Erza then pulled her hand away from my skirt and licked me behind my left ear. She then grabbed me by the chin with her left and turned my head to face her, forcing me to lean back to her.

She then uncovered my mouth and I let out a soft gasp. I looked at her while I blushed, she then smiled.

"I love you, Lucy." She said

I was about to say something when she leaned in and softly kissed my lips. She held my waist tightly against her as she kissed me.

I kissed her back as she wrapped her tongue against mine. It felt so good, I blushed as I closed my eyes. The sensation was amazing, the heat of our bodies pressed together, the feeling of our tongues wrapping together, it was blissful.

She then pulled away, as saliva dripped from our tongues. She then leaned in and started kissing my neck.

I moaned slightly, "Oh~" I said as I wrapped my arms around her, "Erza that feels good~"

She kept kissing my neck softly, I closed my eyes and leaned my head back a bit as Erza kissed my neck.

She then pulled back and smiled warmly. I looked at her as she stroked her hand against my cheek.