ErzaxLevy

(A/N: Short chapters this month. Next one will be by the 25th or after.)

Erza

I looked at Levy, "Well then." I told her, "Shall we get to it?"

She nodded, "Yes."

"Okay." I said as I looked down at the book in front of me, "I don't understand any of this."

Levy chuckled, "Don't worry, I'll teach you to understand."

I looked at her, "Thanks."

Levy and I were in my dorm. She was helping me learn how to read tomes in other languages and in code. It was something that I just had to learn. I may be a master at combat but what good am I as a mage if I can't decipher a simple tome? An useless one that is, I cannot have that.

Levy looked down at the book, "It's simple Gallic, Erza. Quite simple stuff to read." She told me as she tucked her hair behind her ear, "Don't worry, you're a fast learner, you'll catch on soon enough."

I frowned, "That kinda makes it a bit worse." I told her, "It's amazing that you know how to this kinda stuff."

She looked at me and smiled warmly. For some reason, my heart tingled when I saw her smile.

"Now, let's get started on teaching you to decipher this!" She said brightly

I nodded,"Mm!"

***************************

After hours of just hard training and frustration, I managed to decipher one sentence.

Levy said that it was enough for the day so she was taking off already.

She got up and started stretching.

"Man, that was some progress!" She said

I looked down, ashamed.

"It was just one sentence...." I said

She looked at me with a smile, "It's okay, don't beat yourself up about it." She said, "You did great."

I nodded slowly, "If you say so." I said, "Thank you, Levy."

She patted my shoulder, "Don't worry about it!" She said brightly, "It's what friends do."

She then turned around and started to walk away before I stopped her by grabbing her arm.

"Wait." I said

She looked at me surprised, "Hm?"

I looked at her seriously, "I must thank you properly." I said

"Huh-" she said but I pulled her into me

I then kissed her lips softly as she stood there shocked. I then grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in, sitting the shortie on my lap as I kissed her.

She pulled back and looked at me surprised.

"E-Erza!!" She exclaimed, "What's the meaning of this?!"

I looked at her, my heart beating rapidly.

"I don't know." I said as I grabbed her tight little ass as she yelped, "I can't stop myself."

I then kissed her mouth fiercely as she tried to fight back but eventually stopped resisting and started to kiss me back. I moved my hand down from her head to her waist as I pressed her close to me.  We just kept kissing. I don't know why she was kissing me back but I just didn't care.

I was starting to get wet, feeling my pussy twitch. I then pulled back from our kissing.

"I'm getting hot all over." I said as levy looked at me with a look of mixed confusion and bliss

I then started to take off my shirt. Levy suddenly leaned in and started to kiss my neck, making me moan.

"Oh~" I let out as I gripped her ass

Levy kissed my neck as she groped my breasts that were covered by my bra.

Why were we doing this? I don't know, for some reason our lust for pleasure got the better of us and we're doing this. It may have been so sudden but nobody is complaining, right?

I then picked Levy up and laid her down on the couch.

"Erza..." She said as I spread her legs and pulled off her panties, "I...."

I then leaned in and kissed her clit, "Shhh..."

I stuck my tongue in and started to move it. Levy let out a loud moan as she came instantly. I ignored her premature climax and kept giving jet tongue.

"Ahhh~!" She moaned, "I am not used to this~~~"

She arced her back as she started to shake a bit. Maybe I was so good at cunnilingus. She then came again as I pulled back and licked the pussy juices off my lips.

I saw Levy lay down as she panted.

"This is so fast paced..." She said

I smirked. I then stuck my fingers in her pussy and started to finger her hard and leaned in and kissed her lips to muffle her moans. I felt out tongues wrap around each others and Levy's body shake as I fingered her hard.

I was feeling very hot, my pussy getting super soak from all this sudden sexual lust exploding.

Levy moaned loudly through our kissing as I felt her cum once again.

I pulled back as she panted, "T-Three times, Erza..." She said, "No fair.."

I ripped her shirt off and started to suck on her nipples. She moaned loudly.

I pulled back and then took off my panties.

"My turn." I said as I sat atop of her face, "Use your tongue, Levy."

She then stuck her tongue in and started to move it fast. I moaned loudly as it felt incredible. Her tongue vibrating my pussy.

"Ohhhhh~~~~" I said as I groped my own breasts, "Keep going, just like that!"

I then started to shake as I felt it coming.

"Cummin!!" I said letting it out

I then felt Levy get it over her mouth.

I usually don't last this little, but for some reason, this was too much for me to handle for more than a few seconds.

I got off her and leaned in and kissed her lips. We kissed for a few seconds before pulling away.

"What was all this for?" She asked

I smiled, "My thanks to you." I said, "But."

"We're not done."