ErzaxLucyxJuvia

(Warning: Mature Content. Read at your own risk and enjoyment.)

Erza

I made my way to Lucy's apartment, apparently we were having a girls hangout. It was kind of exciting, really, never had the chance to hang out with them recently.

As I walked, I was wondering of the things we should do. Maybe have a couple of drinks or something, I don't know. I hope it's fun!

A few minutes later, I reached Lucy's place and knocked on the door. After a few seconds, the door opened and I saw Lucy standing in the doorway.

She widened her eyes, "Erza!" She exclaimed, "You came!"

I raised an eyebrow, "Well, of course I came." I told her, "It's a girls' hangout!"

She gestured me in as she moved aside. I walked inside and didn't notice anyone here except for Juvia who sat in the couch. I frowned at this, not knowing what this meant.

"It's just that I thought you'd be busy like the rest." Lucy said, "The others didn't get to come over. Only Juvia."

I looked at her, "Where are they and what are they doing?" I demanded

She laughed nervously, "Most of them are out on jobs.." she said, "And the rest are on dates."

I narrowed my eyes, "Is that so?"

I crossed my arms as I was about to say something when Juvia spoke up.

"At least you came Erza-san." She said, "Juvia was worried that she was the only one. Juvia thought Lucy-san and she would've had our little fun if alone."

The moment she said that, Lucy turned red. She froze in place as I looked at Juvia who covered her mouth as she slightly blushed.

"Oops!" She said

I raised an eyebrow, "Excuse me?"

"J-J-J-Juvia!!!!" Lucy exclaimed as she blushed fiercely

"Juvia's sorry, Lucy-san!!" Juvia apologized

Did she mean what I think she meant? No way she did. That's something else if she meant it. Juvia and Lucy? They....no....do they? What is going on here? 

"Wait what?" I asked

"N-nothing! Nothing!!" Lucy cried, "Nothing at all!"

I then placed my hand on my chin and slightly smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oho." I said as Lucy looked down, "Don't tell me...."

Juvia then stood up, "No, Erza-san, it's nothing like that!"

"Kukuku, You tell me that but...." I said giving her a stare, "I get the feeling you two do stuff behind my back."

Lucy blushed even more and started to wave her hands around.

"N-N-Noooooo!!!" She said

Juvia looked away, her face getting red. I looked at Lucy who was completely flustered.

I then smirked slightly and walked over to Lucy and wrapped my arms around her.

"Can I join in?" I whispered to her ear

The moment I said that, she got even more red and I swear steam was emitting from her head.

"W-WHAT?!" She exclaimed

I chuckled and then walked over to the door, locked it, and turned around looking at the two, giving them a sly smirk.

"How about it?" I asked as they both stared at me in surprise, "Us three. Let's have a little fun."