CanaxJuvia

Cana

I felt kinda drunk after that party the guild threw. Well, not kinda drunk, but very drunk.

It was already late as hell, the dark night creeping over Magnolia. I don't even know how I know it was night since I was hammered. Man, booze can do things to you.

I honestly didn't know what I was doing at some times and I felt light headed and unpredictable. I was used to this, since I am always drunk. But this time, I think I went too overboard.

I was making my way somewhere, wobbling around and almost tripping.

I hiccuped, "Oh man." I said as I leaned my arm on a wall and clutching my head, "I need to lay down somewhere."

I then kept walking, trying not to fall down and passing out. I didn't feel that great but I still need to go somewhere safe and knock out.

A few minutes later, I arrived at a building. I then opened the door and stumbled in.

I didn't see where I was as my vision was blurry. I then felt my knees shaking as I walked over to another door and tripped.

I stumbled forwards and the door caught me but it hit me hard. I hears a loud bang that almost killed my ears and head. I guess that was when I hit the door.

"Ughh..." I said as I tried to straighten up, "That hurt."

Suddenly, the door opened and I saw a blue haired girl staring at me wide eyed.

"Cana-san!" Juvia exclaimed, "W-What's going on?! Are you okay?!"

I then stumbled forwards and Juvia caught me.

"I don't feel so good...." I said before I hiccuped, "I need to lay down.."

Juvia then started to walk inside as I was dragged along with her.

"You drank too much, Cana-san." Juvia said as we got in and she closed the door, "You have to take it easy on how much you drink. You scared Juvia, you know."

I looked at her, barely able to make out her face.

"S-sorry." I said

She smiled, "It's okay."

She took me to her bed and laid me down. The softness of her bed agreed completely with my back as I sunk in it.

I felt myself grinning like an idiot.

"Oh yea~" I said, "I like this~"

Juvia chuckled, "That's good." She said, "You need to rest."

She was then about to turn around and walk away but I grabbed her arm, stopping her.

"Where are you going?" I asked

She looked at me, "Uhm." She said, "Juvia is sleeping on the couch."

I shook my head, "No no, you sleep with me." I said pulling her to me

I must've had some strength on me since I managed to pull her atop of me. Juvia was surprised at this since she let out a yelp.

"Cana-san!" She exclaimed as she laid atop of me, "What are you doing?!"

I hiccuped as I patted her cheek, "Juvia, you're so adorable up close." I told her, "So adorable...."

She then blushed and was about to say something but I pulled her in and kissed her on the lips. She gave a surprised yelp but as I kept kissing her lips, she kinda stop trying to fight back or whatever she was trying to do. I wouldn't tell, I'm fucking drunk as shit. She then started to kiss back and I felt her relax atop of me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist tightly as we kissed.

I then pulled back and almost immediately rolled her over on my side. She laid on the bed and I didn't give her time to react but I started to kiss her neck and grabbing her ass.

She moaned as I did this, "Oh Cana-san~" she said as she patted my head

I then pulled back, "Let's have some fun~" I told her as I started to grope her breasts, "Starting with these knockers~ and your little pussy."

I then reached down her panties and started to finger her. I didn't know I was doing these things so fast because I'm hammered.

I am hammered, and I'm gonna hammer Juvia. Oh this is gonna be good.

Juvia moaned, "Ohh~"

I then reached in and kissed her lips. She kissed me back as I fingered her and groped her breast.

Pulling back, I smiled at her.

"Let's do this~"

************************************

I woke up with a massive headache.

I groaned in pain, "Ugh..." I said as I sat up

I then realized that this bed I was in, wasn't mine. I blinked, trying to remember how I got here.

"How'd I get here? Did I get here last night while I was drunk?" I thought to myself

I then realized that I didn't have any clothes on. I looked down and saw the sheets covering my legs and I saw my bare breasts exposed.

For some reason, I felt my pussy a bit warm and all.

I frowned, "What the?" I said

I then looked to my side and widened my eyes to see Juvia, naked and sleeping next to me.

"W-What?!" I exclaimed

I then realized what this meant. Last night, I was so drunk that I ended up here and for some reason, Juvia and I.....No way, that's impossible. We couldn't have!

"We...." I said,

"We had sex?"

To Be Continued..........