CanaxLucy

Lucy

I was at home, laying in bed.

It was a very long day of constant work and going on adventures with Natsu and Happy. Seriously, we did 3 jobs today. Although, he finished them all himself but to drag me to them is tiring.

I sat up and stretched, "Ugh.... I need a shower." I said aloud

I then got off the bed and made my way to the bathroom. As I walked, I noticed the light on and heard the water on so I stopped.

I narrowed my eyes, "Who....?" I said before running to the door and slammed it open, "Who's using my shower?!"

"Kuku." I saw Cana sitting in the tub, "Onee-chan is~"

She was smirking slightly as she looked at me.

"Cana!!" I exclaimed, "When did you get here?!"

She shrugged, "I don't remember."

"Why are you using my shower?!" I asked

She tilted her head, "Why not?"

"Should've asked for permission first..." I muttered

She chuckled, "What's the harm?" She said

"I need to shower." I told her

She gestured me in, "Come on in then." She said, "Join me."

I sighed, "Fine...."

A few moments after undressing, I got in the tub across her and sat down. The warm water felt good on my tired body.

I smiled, "Oh that feels good." I said

Cana looked at me, "Long day?"

"Yea. Natsu took me to a bunch of jobs." I told her, "I don't know why he took me if he did all of the work and only had me running around."

She smiled slightly, "You and Natsu seem to spend a lot of time together." She said, "Don't tell me you're dating."

I widened my eyes and blushed, "W-What?!" I exclaimed, "N-No! Why would you think that?!"

She chuckled, "I'm joking, don't get so worked up." She said, "So you don't like Natsu? He's pretty cute."

I looked down, "Well I like him as a friend but...." I said turning red and feeling my face get warm, "I...."

I felt Cana staring at me.

"But what?" She said

"I don't like boys..." I said

She stayed silent for a few seconds. I looked at her, she was staring at me with a surprised look.

"You're..." She said

I nodded, "Yea."

She then chuckled and shook her head.

"That's good to hear." She said

"What do you mea-" I started but she suddenly leaned in to me and kissed me in the lips

The moment her lips touched mine, I suddenly started to melt. Cana then grabbed me by my waist and started to wrap her tongue around mine.

I then kissed her back out of instinct and we made out for several seconds, I felt her hands through the water, rubbing against my waist.

She then pulled back and patted my cheek. I looked at her with a surprised look.

"What was that?" I asked

She shrugged, "I don't know."

She then reached in through the water and I felt her finger drive into my pussy.

I yelped, "Ah!"

It was so suddenly that Cana kissed me again as she started to finger me. I started to moan a bit as we made out. Her fingers started to made my body feel good.

Cana pulled back and then smiled.

"Suck on Onee-chan's tit." She told me as she pulled me in

I then grabbed her breast as she fingered me and started to suck on her nipple. I heard her moan slightly and she started to moan even more.

"Oh yes~" She said fingering me harder

My body started to feel so good that it shook. She then kept fingering so hard that I felt that I was gonna cum.

I then pulled back and closed my eyes.

"I'm cumming!!!" I yelled out

"Cum!" She told me as she fingered me faster

"Ahhh~" I yelled out in pleasure as I came

Cana then pulled out her fingers.

She then kissed my forehead as I leaned against her and pulled me into her. I rested my head on her chest as she patted my head.

"That felt so good." I told her, "I didn't expect this at all."

"Say, Lucy." She said, "Let's do more of this."

I looked at her,

"Okay~"