JuviaxLevy

(A/N: If the story reaches 1k reads with this chpt, I will give you guys a special Threesome chpt as a thank you~)

Levy

I was at the Guild's archives, looking for some books to read. It's been quite a while since I've been here, almost nobody comes here actually. So empty and lonely.

I've been here for a few hours, already read almost a dozen books. All the books were mildly interesting but were okay, I guess.

I was walking around when I heard someone's footsteps behind me.

I turned around to see Juvia carrying a few books. She looked at me with a surprised expression.

"Levy-san?" She asked as if she didn't expect me to be here

"Juvia, what are you doing here?" I asked

She nodded at the books in her hands, "Well, a few days ago, Juvia borrowed these books." She said, "Some research for a job Juvia will take."

"Oh, Okay." I said

She walked over to a table and set the books down on it. She tucked her hair behind her ear as she smiled slightly.

"These books are quite useless." She said, "Juvia thought she'll learn something from them but she learned nothing at all."

I walked over and looked at the books.

"How so?" I asked

I read the title of one, it read: "How to Pleasure a Woman?"

I widened my eyes and blushed a bit. How is a book like this even here in the archives???

Juvia sighed, "Juvia's job is to seduce a woman that has some information for the Magic Council." She said, "She fancies the ladies."

I looked at her while blushing, "W-Wha?"

I didn't believe what I was hearing. Juvia took a job where she has to seduce a woman for information?! That is absurd! How can she accept a job like that?! And she's actually doing research on how to pleasure a woman sexually?!

I looked at the other titles, they were all on how to pleasure women. What in the world?! These types of books were here in the Archives?! What the hell!!!

She shook her head, "But these books don't help much." She said, "Juvia doubts she can actually sexually pleasure a woman.....unless....."

She looked at me with a mischievous smirk. I blinked, not knowing what she meant with her stare.

"H-Huh?" I said

She then grabbed my ass which made me jump and yelp.

"Ah!" I shouted before I covered my mouth and as Juvia squeezed my ass cheek

She leaned in to me and then licked my cheek as she squeezed tighter. It gave my body chills, the touch of her tongue. I then removed my hands from my mouth. I was gonna say something when she talked.

"Let Juvia practice on your body, Levy-san." Juvia whispered

"Y-You don't mea-" i started before she grabbed my breast

It hurt a little because she squeezed a bit too hard. I closed an eye and blushed fiercely as I let out a moan.

"Ah~" i said

"So small, yet very soft." She said referring to my tit

She was rubbing my tit as she fondled it and she let go of my ass. Then, a second after she let go, she slapped my ass which made me wince.

"Levy-san has the best ass Juvia has seen." She said as she slapped it again and grabbed it squeezing it hard

"J-Juvia, we shouldn't do this. I-I am with Gajeel." I told her

"Does it matter? Tell Juvia if she can pleasure you more than Gajeel-kun." She told me, "That is if he's pleasured you."

She then pulled down my shirt, revealing my bare breast and started to rub my nipple which made me blush and moan.

"N-Not too hard!" I told her

She leaned in and gave me a peck on my cheek.

"You're so cute~" she said

For some reason, her kissing my cheek and saying that made my pussy a bit wet. Juvia seemed to noticed this because she lifted up my skirt and looked at my pussy from behind.

"Wet already?" She said pulling down my panties, "Well, time to get to work."

She then bent me over as she grabbed my ass with both hands and slapped my ass cheeks hard. I winced more as I blushed red. Juvia then massaged my ass as my pussy started to drip wet.

"J-Juvia, No..." I said

Juvia then stuck her fingers in my pussy which hurt a little but then felt good. My entire body felt like melting as she started to finger me.

"Your pussy is a tight one." She said

I closed my eyes as I moaned, "Aahhhhh~"

She kept fingering me as she had me bent over the table. My pussy felt very good and it was dripping more. It felt so good I felt like cumming.

"Does Levy-san want to cum?" Juvia asked

I nodded as I opened my eyes, feeling my face go very red.

"Yesssss~~~~" I moaned

She then started to finger me harder as my body started to shake and it felt very good. It loved this feeling, it wanted more.

I then felt it coming, my body was shaking hardness I looked back at Juvia.

"I'm cummin!!!" I exclaimed

I then cummed as I orgasmed. My body have a little bit of shaking before it started to relax. Juvia smiled and took out her fingers. I looked as she looked at her fingers, dripping wet with my pussy juices.

She then licked her finger as she looked at me.

"Mmmm, tasty~" she said, "Tell me, was Juvia better than Gajeel-kun?"

I nodded, "Yea."

She then straightened me up and turned me around. She picked me up and sat me on the table, spreading my legs open.

She leaned into me and kissed my lips, which I blushed even more and my body melted. I wrapped my arms around her as our tongues wrapped around each other.

We made out before pulling back, saliva dripping down from out mouths..

"That felt so good, Juvia." I said

She smiled, "Juvia isn't done." She said reaching her hand down my panties and rubbing my clit,

"Juvia has a lot more practice~