KaguraxMilliana

(A/N: Just in case you didn't figure it out. I am doing pairings of girls that are in the same guild. Because Fairy Tail has a lot of hot babes, it would take a while to do ALL combinations so I will do the rest later.

I wanna do the other guilds and once I'm done with them, I will start mixing up girls from different guilds.

Also, I apologize if this chpt seems a bit rushed and short. There will be chpts like that. Short ones and somewhat rushed ones.)

Kagura

"We're done with today's training, Milliana." I told my dear friend who knelt on the ground panting hard

I looked at her as I rested my sheathed sword on the ground. I saw as she managed to get up and smiled brightly.

"As always, you're so rough, Kagura-san!!" She said, "I couldn't keep up!"

I closed my eyes, "Hmph. You require more training then." I told her, "You got a long way to go, Milliana!!"

She yelped at the last part.

"O-okay!" She said, "I'll do my best!"

We were in a training room somewhere behind the guild. Nobody was with us today. Milliana and I come here everyday to spar and train. She always wants to get better with her magic and fighting skill. She's quite crafty and can be tough to take on if not careful.

But nonetheless, she lacks experience and more power.

I looked at her. She was wearing her usual revealing clothes of bikini-like underwear with latex covering. It was just so embarresing. Does she have no shame?! Wearing such things!

I noticed that she was sweating. The sweat made her smooth skin glow and glisten. I saw that her curves stood out more without he cloak on. Her breasts seemed a bit larger that her bra couldn't cover the bottom part.

Just seeing her like that made my heart beat a little bit faster and I felt my pussy twitch.

I gulped and closed my eyes.

"Milliana...." I said

"Hm?" She said

"As always you wear such provocative clothes." I told her

I looked at her with a serious face. She then blushed slightly and covered her chest.

"Uhm...I'm sorry?" She said

I shook my head and walked over to her. As I did so, I was wondering what I was doing because my body felt a bit hot and my pussy was twitching.

I then grabbed her arm.

"You, wearing such provocative clothes....can get unwanted attention." I said as she looked at me with a confused face, "That isn't good. You're naive to the situation you got yourself into."

She looked at me and gulped, "K-Kagura-san?"

"You require some punishment." I said with a serious tone, "I shall punish you."

I then pulled her closer and I grabbed her waist. She yelped as I did so.

"Huh?!" She exclaimed, "K-Kagura-san?!'

I then grabbed her ass and looked at her with a deadly serious stare.

"Punishment time." I said as I squeezed her ass even more

She blushed fiercely as she tried to pry free of my hold but I didn't let her.

I then pinned her down to the ground and looked at her with a passionate stare.

"Kagura-san...what are you-" she started

"You've been a bad kitty." I said before leaning in and kissing her lips as I immediately went to grope her breasts

I felt her moan as I pressed myself against her. She then started to kiss me back and we made out as I groped her.

Why was I doing this? I don't know. It could be due to the pent up sexual urges I had for a long time and Milliana's lewd appearance set me off. Either way, it didn't matter at all.

I then reached down and started to finger her pussy really hard. Milliana moaned loudly because it was so suddem. I couldn't help it. My entire body was so hot and I wanted to dominate Milliana right now.

"Ahhh~!!" She moaned

I pulled back and with my free hand, I took off her bra and I leaned in too suck on her nipple as I fingered her.

Milliana moaned as she grabbed my head.

"Kagura-san, I'm cumming!!" She let out her climax

I pulled out my fingers and I licked the pussy juices. I then pulled down my pants and positioned myself over her in a a scissoring position.

I leaned in and smirked at her who blushed fiercely.

"You've been a bad kitty~"

(Also, you're welcome for the 2 chpts in one week. You guys deserved it.)