47: I love you!

YO IT'S BEEN SOOOOO SO SO SO SO SO LONG!!! BUT I'M BACK WITH AN UPDATE!

College has been craaaaazy busy holy shit, it was awful BUT I managed! Then we went to Berlin on a school trip so I haven't updated in idk, weeks. Maybe even months. I know I haven't updated other fics in months!!! But I'm trying to update them as soon as I can!

1388 words in this new chapter. I hope you'll all enjoy it and let me know what you think of it!

Love you SO much. Thanks for sticking around!

Lil warning: sexual gif because I based what I wrote off of that gif so yeh (if I ever become a rapper, my rap name will be Lil Warning)

No visible dicks this time

~~

"Josh, Joshie Josh I-I can't I-it's too mmuch I n-need to feel something I need you t-to touch m-me", Tyler panted as small droplets of sweat appeared on his forehead.

Tyler was just so hard and he couldn't handle any more teasing from Josh: sucking hickeys in his neck, kissing and licking his most sensitive spot there, licking and teasing his nipples, biting and sucking hickeys on his thighs, yet Josh still did not touch him.

"Josh, babe, I swear to god, I'm gonna fucking explode if you don't touch me, like, a minute ago", Tyler muttered.

Josh's eyes flicked up to Tyler's and he disconnected his lips from sucking a soft hickey on his tummy. He tilted his head a bit and Tyler died from cuteness. He let out a groan as he closed his eyes and let his head fall back.

"What?" Josh asked. "You're too cute", Tyler whined as he ran his fingers through Josh's hair and looked at him again.

"No sucking you off then", Josh said.

"What? No no Josh I need you to do something, please", Tyler tried. "Yeah, I will", Josh nodded. "Promise. Just... Something different. That'll make you cute and me less cute", he said as he sat next to Tyler against the headboard. He wrapped his arms around Tyler and pulled him in between his legs, so that Tyler's chest was against Josh's. Josh pressed soft kisses in Tyler's neck and Tyler whined as he tried to push down, trying to create some friction. Tears were starting to form in his eyes.

"Shh, I'm gonna take care of you baby", Josh said as he stopped Tyler from moving his hips. "Promise?" Tyler asked. "It hurts", he whispered.

Josh spotted a tear rolling down Tyler's cheek and he kissed it away.

"Promise", he said.

Tyler rested his head on Josh's shoulder and closed his eyes as he buried his face in the crook of his neck. He squeezed his eyes shut tighter and a few more tears dribbled from his eyes on to Josh's bare shoulder. He needed something, anything.

And while Tyler was trying not to cry from being neglected, he didn't notice what Josh was doing, until he felt Josh's slick middle finger circle around his entrance.

Tyler gasped as he grabbed Josh's shoulders and dug his fingernails in the flesh. "Shhh, you're okay", Josh soothed as he softly pressed soothing circles in Tyler's back with the palm of his other hand. He slowly, gently pushed down, entering Tyler and Tyler let out another gasp as he squinted his eyes closed and bit Josh's skin in his neck. "F-fuck, J-", Tyler tried to speak as Josh moved his finger in and out slowly. "It's okay love", Josh assured him.

Josh continued doing what he was doing, speeding up and going deeper which left Tyler a panting and gasping mess. Tears were rolling down his cheeks from the immense pleasure he was receiving that he'd missed so much, 'cause he hadn't been fucked by anyone for months and neither did anyone - or himself - touch him there.