Ch1

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter or anything that Jk Rowling has created, because if I did then Drarry would be canon.

Trigger warning: mentions of abuse, suicidal thoughts(please tell someone or get help if you are abused or have suicidal thoughts and i love you all)

As Harry stepped onto the Hogwarts express, the first thing he heard was whispers. He had known they were coming, but he had hoped maybe some of the would believe him. But he also knew that it wasn't just Harry's claims of Voldemort returning that had people gossiping.

"Look at his face!" "What do you think happened to him?" "He looks so strange!" It it was strange, because Harry had a scar. Not the lightning bolt he was famous for, but the other one.He had assured his friends it was fine, that he had just tripped and fell on a jagged rock, but they didn't quite believe him. For Harry had a huge scar going down the right side of his face, from his ear to the edge of his chin. And who would have believed that a rock had caused such a clean cut?

"Harry, You ok there mate?" Harry stared at Ron, who was waving a hand in front of his face. "You zoned out for a bit there." "I'm fine," Harry mumbled. "No need to worry about me."Hermione smiled and put a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry about the staring, you'll be fine." And with that, they dragged him into a compartment, where Ginny was sitting cheerfully with Neville and a blonde girl reading a magazine upside down."Oh this is Luna, by the way." Ginny said, gesturing towards the blonde. "Hello there," Luna said dreamily. Harry chose to look out the window when he heard an almost familiar voice.

They don't really care for you, you know. Harry's head snapped up, but everyone seemed oblivious, lost in their conversation. They're only friends with you because you're the chosen one. They just want a taste of fame. "That's not true," Harry muttered."What's not true Harry?" Harry turned to look at Ginny, who seemed generally concerned about him. "Nothing," Harry mumbled and continued looking out the window. Of course they care for me. The thought that they don't is just ridiculous. And with a satisfied smile, Harry joined the conversation as the train sped on, oblivious to the troubles ahead.

Hi so I'm the author of this fanfiction. I've had this stuck in my head for a while, and decided to type it out. Honestly I know it will probably suck, but I have a few really out there ideas, so I'm willing to give it a shot.  As for me, I'm a girl who is suffering from the disease known as school, and who loves chocolate. My motto is "Better a chocoholic then an alcoholic" So yeah, if you guys do like it then leave a comment. I'll continue posting even if you don't comment, because I do what I want.

Bye I guess