Ch5

Harry felt a very warm something on top of him. Said thing was also very heavy. Harry attempted to sit up, which just made him dizzy, and he lied back down and groaned. The warm presence began to stir, and Harry tried to remember what happened. Harry looked around, trying to see something in the darkness. 

"Potter, where in the world are we?" Shoot. Suddenly a bright light shone from Malfoy's wand and Harry looked around at his surroundings. It was a small cavern made of dirt and stone, with no openings to speak of. Harry sat up and felt something sharp poke into his back. Grabbing his "wand" he sat up and looked at Malfoy, who was lying on top of him and covered in dirt.

"Underground."

"How did we fall in? There's no visible exit."

Harry looked up to see there was seemingly no way to escape this cave. Almost as if the ground had swallowed them-oh.

"Shoot."

He heard Malfoy sigh in annoyance, and decided to see if he could get them out of here. Harry concentrated on the field of fluxweed where they were moments prior, and then he suddenly felt dizzy. Incredibly dizzy, as if something was trying to stop him, but Harry kept on focusing, and there was a loud crack. They were back in the fluxweed field, with the sun beginning to rise, and they both took large breaths of fresh air. Then Malfoy stared at him in shock.

"Potter, you know how to apparate? When did you learn? And how did you apparate through the wards? Hogwarts had wards that prevent anyone from apparating in or out?" Potter, are you even listening to me?" Harry had stopped listening because he was trying to get his thoughts in order because, oh Merlin, did he really just apparate through Hogwarts' apparition wards? Apparently he was a lot stronger then he thought. "Potter!"

Harry blinked dazedly at Malfoy, who was staring at him. "I... didn't do that." Harry decided, yes it would be a good idea to lie, because he most certainly did not want Draco sodding Malfoy to be the first one to find out about his abilities. Malfoy, on the other hand, seemed to have gone paler. "If someone can rip apart the apparition wards like that, then who knows what they're capably of... especially working for the Dark Lord. We need to tell Dumbl-"

"No!"

Malfoy stared at him, and blinked in confusion. "Potter, you must be joking-"

"I'm not joking."

Harry took a deep breath. "That was me, I apparated us out of there, I didn't even realize I could do that, oh god, I have way too much power, I have freaking wandless magic, if the others find out they'll use me, I don't want to be used like some sort of weapon, I don't want this kind of power, I just wanted a normal year, how did I even get this much magic, oh my god, I'm scared of myself and what I could do, what if I hurt my friends, I could have hurt Ron the other night, and Hermione was looking at me because she probably knows, what if I lose control and kill someone, what if they hate me, I'm just a freak-"

"Potter, stop rambling." Harry stopped, and looked at Malfoy, and deeply blushed, realizing that he had just said all that to Malfoy, of all people. He would probably tell everyone, and then everyone would hate him, and then Dumbledore and the rest of the Order would hate him, and they would probably use him to kill Voldemort like some kind of secret weapon and-

There was a pair of arms around him.

It took Harry a few seconds to process that Malfoy was hugging him. Harry hadn't realized he had curled up into a ball, but Harry slowly unfolded himself and leaned into the hug. And the two boys just sat there, surrounded by fluxweed, hugging each other until the sun had risen and just for a moment, it seemed that maybe everything would be alright.

But it wouldn't be alright for a long time.

Heyo its me again everyones favorite author

Do u guys like this story bc i have no idea

actually fuck it just don't leave hate and i'll be happy

read a really good time turner drarry fic called Draco Black and the Time Twister its amazing everyone go read it

Also I want to write a drarry fic where harry goes back instead of Draco and essentially fucks up the timeline bc its always Draco who goes back but would u guys like that

weekend homework is the worst thing and i should prewrite chapters so i can just post them bc homework is going to get awful

i have so much angst planned it hurts but i know the basic plot but i love where my mind takes me and i'll just be like "how did I end up here" and its really fun

oh and i added a trigger warning bc i'm a dumbass who should've added it earlier but i won't have anything too graphic when it comes to abuse and as for the suicidal thoughts those will come at the very end of the book (ohmygod that actaully seems awful) but seriously if u have been abused or have had suicidal thoughts pls get help remember that i love u all

i don't have anything else to say

bye i guess