Ch7

Harry walked in to see a nice room, with a green and a red stuffed chair in front of a roaring fireplace, with Malfoy sitting in the green one. He sat down in the red one. "Why didn't you-"

"Well, " Malfoy said. "It's obvious you didn't want to talk about it in front of the class. Whatever your excuse is, it sounds pretty personal, and so that's why I waited to go somewhere private for you to talk about it."

Harry simply looked at him. He really is serious about this whole truce thing,  he thought.

"Well..."

Harry was slightly panicking, due to the fact that no one knew about his scars and he was spilling his secrets to his... worst enemy? That wouldn't be what he would call D-Malfoy anymore. Were they friends? Acquaintances?

"Um..."

Why was this so hard? It was just a simple lie to cover the truth. Just one sentence. "I was in a car accident and don't want to show the scars." It wasn't that hard to say, right?

"Well... when I was younger... I got into a car accident with the muggles I live with..."

He stopped to take a breath.

"AnditgavemescarsandIdon'twantanyonetoseethem."

"What?"

Harry sighed. "It gave me scars and I don't want anyone to see them. You probably don't know what a car is, so-"

Dr-Malfoy put a hand on his shoulder. "I know what a car is, the ministry has them. But how bad are the scars?"

Harry felt like screaming at him. Didn't he just say he didn't want anyone to see them. Why would he be an exception?

He drew back. "Oh, I'm sorry. I just, I thought that maybe, you trusted me enough to see them, because your friends have probably already seen them, and I hoped maybe you trusted me too..." Dra-no, Malfoy was looking anywhere but Harry.

"Why would I trust you? You've been my worst enemy for 4 years now! Am I supposed to just forget that? How do I know that you aren't spilling my secrets to all the Slytherins? YOu probably are. Do you know that I've never told anyone about my scars, much less shown someone? God Draco, I don't even know why I'm talking to you."

Draco gasped softly. "You called me Draco."

Harry felt a blush creeping up his cheeks. "I guess I did. But that still doesn't mean I trust you." He whispered.

Draco simply nodded. "I know that you don't trust me, but it goes both ways. For all I know, you could be telling this to all your Gryffindor friends and laughing about me behind my back."

"I would never do that!"

"Well neither would I!"

"You're a Slytherin, of course you would!"

"Is that what this is all about? That I'm a slimy little Slytherin who can't be trusted?"

"I don't know! Yes! I just can't trust you because you're Malfoy, the Slytherin who picked on me for for years and is the son of a Death Eater!"

Draco looked at me sadly. "I'm sorry you feel that way about me. I just want to be your friend, but it's obvious you don't trust me. If there was any way I could show how I feel for you, I would gladly do it."

And with that Draco walked out of the room, leaving Harry all alone with his thoughts.

hey'all

nothing exciting happened

I tried to make brownies but realized there was no cocoa powder so I used sipping chocolate which i found in our cupboard instead (a richer hot cocoa powder basically) and it was really rich? like what? and lesson learned check to make sure you have everything before baking the other lesson is hot chocolate is a good substitution for cocoa powder in brownies BUT cocoa powder is NOT a good substitution for hot cocoa powder (learned that in 5th grade)

we've been cleaning my bookshelf and it looks really good bc i don't even want half the books on there

I would have posted this earlier but my brother got his Wii U fixed and so I played Mario Kart and Smash Bros against him and owned him in Mario Kart

Only problem is that with so much homework (fucking history day) I don't have time to write chapters bc I'm busy on the weekends which sucks so I wind up staying up late to write these but it's totally worth it bc it's so fun to write this story

250 views??? what??? confusion??? people like this wow tbh when i posted this i expected nothing so ya it nice to know that people like this shitty story

I have nothing else to say

bye I guess