Ch6

When Harry got back to the common room, he found Hermione asleep on an armchair, book lying on the floor. Ron had collapsed on the couch, and Harry felt a pang of guilt knowing that he had made them stay up late waiting for him.

You do realize that they were only waiting to make sure you weren't kidnapped. Can't have our precious Golden Boy dying on us, can't we? Can you shut up? No.

Harry scowled in annoyance and climbed into his bed, thinking about the night before. Had Malfoy really not wanted to become a Death Eater? How was Harry able to trap them, then apparate easily? And the real question, did Malfoy actually hug him?

Malfoy is probably just a spy for the Dark Lord, gaining your trust then spilling all your secrets to him. Then why would he say all that stuff about not wanting to be a Death Eater? To gain your trust. I don't think he was lying... he sounded truthful. Maybe it was the fluxweed, making us spill our secrets. Either way, Malfoy now knows about your magic, and you'll be the gossip of the school come tomorrow morning.

Harry groaned into his pillow.

=+=+=+=

"Wake up!"

Harry felt cold. And wet. He turned to glare at Ron, who was holding an empty bucket and grinning sheepishly. "You'll be late for Potions." At this memories of last night came flooding back into his mind, and he sat up with a start. "When did you come back to the dorm mate? We didn't see you come in." But Harry was ignoring Ron and instead thinking about how screwed he was now that Malfoy knew about his magic. Goodbye, normal  the voice practically sang.

Harry had gotten dressed in record time, trying to see if he could beat the morning crowd. But when he walked in, the Great Hall was at its busiest. Harry chanced a glance towards the Slytherin table, expecting to see laugher, or stares, or something. But to his surprise, no one was paying him any more attention than normal. He noticed Malfoy staring at him, and Harry was confused. He thought Malfoy would have told everyone about last night. He was probably waiting until Harry walked in for him to spill Harry's secret. But there wasn't a peep from Malfoy the whole breakfast. Maybe he was serious on this whole truce thing?

When Malfoy sat down next to Harry in potions, the first thing Harry did was ask him "You didn't tell anyone?" Malfoy glared at him. "No, I didn't. I thought we had a truce, unless you want to call it off?"

Harry blinked in shock. He didn't expect Malfoy to be serious about the whole truce idea. Old habits die hard, Harry thought as he added the fluxweed.

"Tomorrow, one of you shall be testing your potion. I have the antidote in case there are any... mishaps." Snape said, glaring at Neville and Ron's potion, which was somehow a neon blue. Harry glanced at their potion, which was the correct shade of mud brown. Malfoy started. "So, I'll be taking the potion..."

"No!"

Malfoy looked at Harry in confusion. "I'll take the potion." Harry said slightly panicking, and Malfoy nodded. "Ok, but you better have a good reason for it." Harry sighed. He didn't want anyone taking polyjuice potion of him because whoever polyjuiced into him wouldn't have on his glamour, and everyone would see his scars, and how thin he really was, and...

"Potter!" With a start, Harry realized that everyone was packing up to leave. "I'll tell you later." Harry said to Malfoy, barely audible. Malfoy gave a slight nod, and they left the Potions lab in silence.

While in DADA, Harry noticed a small paper crane fly over to his desk. Unfolding it, he quickly read it, then used incendio on it.

Potter

ROR, 9:00 tonight

-DM

Harry was anxious for the rest of the day. He didn't want to tell Malfoy about his scars, but he couldn't think of a logical reason why Malfoy shouldn't take the potion. Maybe say he didn't trust Malfoy, but that would ruin their truce, which he rather enjoyed. Nobody knew about the Dursleys, so maybe he could say he got the scars in a car accident... yes, that would work. He would have to explain what a car crash was, but it could still work. Hopefully. Harry cast a quick tempus and was surprised to see it was already 8:50. He quickly dashed out of the common room and towards the room of requirement. He stopped in front of pair of large wooden doors. Pushing them open, Harry walked inside, preparing himself for the worst.

hey'all

so I use a lot of swearing in this bc i swear a lot irl but i'll try to cut back on it if u guys don't like it

is Draco and Harry's relationship moving too fast? I think it is but maybe thats just me

I have weekend hmwk bc my core teacher is an ass so this chapter is kinda crappy and I have no idea what i'm doing bc i have a start and an end (and a few prewritten scenes that are crucial to the plot)but i need to figure out how to connect everything if u get what i'm saying

i wrote this like at 10:00 at night so ya its crappy and i try to have prewritten chapters so i can just post them but with all my hmwk it gets really hard to have time to write ugh

and i love seeing ur comments on how u guys like this story bc it makes me feel really good bc i put a lot of work into it and enjoy writing it and it's amazing bc people... like it? And they want to see more and it makes me so happy bc people actually like my crappy writing and plot even though i'm just some random person on the internet writing fanfiction like wow 

ok i think thats it

bye i guess