The Family

"I want to see you summon them." He states.

"I can't." I reply although I know if I tried hard enough I probably could since I could summon a demon blade when I was being attacked by an Angel back at the house Etheriel, Nathan, Malachai, Dominic, and I had. I also made a passage in order to get to Eli's bedroom from the beach.

"You can. Part of you is still a Demon. I believe you can." I frown slightly and close my eyes, focusing. Black heels. Simple black heels, that's all I need. I smile and open my eyes. It worked. Black heels with a cut out at the toe so my toes are a little visible are sitting on the ground in front of me. I look at Eli and he smiles, proud. I slip my feet into the heels and they add an inch or so to my height. Eli slides his arms into his suit jacket and adjusts it on him before walking over to me. He moves to kiss me, but I tilt my head down and he kisses my forehead instead.

"Ready to go?" He questions and I nod. He leads me out of the room and down the same halls we took to get to the dungeon except when we enter the dining room, we stop. There are three Demon servants on each of the longer walls and two on the shorter walls of this rectangle shaped room. Sammael sits at the head of the table and across from him sits a lady in a deep blue dress. That must be his mom. Dominic and two other Demons are already at the table. There are seven other seats open. There are twelve seats at the table in total. One of the Demons sitting closest to Sammael, stands and comes over to Eli.

"Nephew, its nice to see you back and well." They shake hands and do a half hug thing.

"It's been a long time Uncle Cresil." The Demon, Cresil, looks behind Eli and at me for a couple of long seconds before looking back at Eli and smiling.

"Come sit." Cresil says and gestures to the chair next to him. Eli looks back at me and gestures for me to walk with him. I walk up beside him and he wraps his arm around me and leads me over to the table. I glance at Dominic who is sitting across from Cresil and he is staring at the dress I am wearing, making me slightly uncomfortable. He pulls out the chair next to the chair that is by Cresil's and lets me sit down. He sits down in the chair next to Cresil. The guy sitting next to Dominic stares at me, interested. The door across the room opens and in walks another Demon wearing a completely black suit with a silver tie. His eyes slide over everyone before coming back to me confused and then smiles and strolls around the table, pulling out the empty chair next to me. The door opens and three more people come in and take the last three seats across the table. One last person comes in through the door that Eli and I came in from and takes the last open seat two down from me, next to the Demon who decided to sit next to me.

Sammael stands, "Thank you all for coming."

"Thank you all for coming." The servants that were standing against the wall come forward and start pouring wine into glasses that were already sitting on the table when we got here. Everyone picks up their glass and so do I. We all stand holding our glasses. "We are here to welcome back my son, your brother, Mammon. Welcome him back from his death."

"Welcome back, Mammon." Everyone says at once and I mumble along. Now that everyone is standing, I see how tall they all are. I'm the shortest person in the room.

"Thank you." Eli bows his head slightly to everyone.

"And, of course, Mammon would not be here now if it wasn't for a certain person who rescued him from his slumber in the Pits and lead him back here safe. Trinity." Sammael gestures to me and everyone is already staring at me. "Thank you, Trinity. You're welcomed into this family." Dominic rapidly turns and stares at Sammael, shocked.

"Thank you, Trinity." Everyone repeats even Eli next to me. I smile some and glance around at all the faces.

"Now, Let me introduce you to everyone. You already know Asmodeus and Mammon. This is my brother Cresil." He gestures to the Demon that greeted Eli first when we entered and who is sitting next to Eli. He has messy dark brown hair and hazel eyes. He has somewhere between a goatee and dark medium to short stubble that doesn't quite go all the way up his jawline. He is slightly tan. He is wearing a black dress shirt with a black tie and a grey suit jacket that matches the pants that he is wearing. He raises his glass slightly toward me.

"My sons; Baalberith..." Sammael gestures to the guy sitting across from Eli. He has black medium length hair with dark green eyes. He has dark light stubble and a scar on his upper cheek, under his eye. He has a black dress shirt with a white bow tie. He has on a white suit jacket with a black pocket square and black pants. He nods toward me.

"... Astaroth..." He gestures to the person beside Baalberith. He has short bleached hair with brown eyes. He has an eyebrow piercing. He has on a black dress shirt that has a white collar with a dark purple tie. He has on a suit jacket and pants that are a slightly lighter shade of purple than the tie. The suit jacket has black lapels and the inside of the jacket is lined in black. Peeking out from the sleeves of the suit jacket is the white cuffs of his black dress shirt. He smiles at me and raises the glass slightly.

"... Beelzebub..." He moves down the side and gestures to the person sitting next to Astaroth. He has medium long blonde hair and dark grey eyes. He is very pale. He has a white dress shirt with a dark navy tie that matches the same color as his suit jacket, the vest under his suit jacket, and his suit pants. I can see the tip of a tattoo peeking out from one of his sleeves. He smiles at me and nods slightly. I smile back.

"... Lucifer..." Sammael gestures to the last person sitting on that side, sitting next to Beelzebub. He has black unkempt medium length hair that touches his collar and his eyes are so dark I can't tell what the color is exactly. He is pale and his appearance is relatively sloppy compared to the rest of his siblings and everyone at this table. He is wearing a winkled dark blue V-neck with a black suit jacket over it. He is wearing black tight fit jeans. He tilts his head and raises his glass toward me before the corner of his mouth rises slightly. I nod at him, a little uncomfortable.

"... My wife, Lilith..." He gestures to the women at the end of the table, sitting across from him. She has fair skin and red hair that is up in a perfect, neat bun. She has emerald green eyes. She's wearing light pinkish lipstick. Her deep blue dress is floor length and fits her body well. She is also wearing diamond necklace that matches her diamond earrings. She gives me a big warm smile while raising her glass to me. I smile back at her.

"... My step-son, Madek..." He gestures to the guy sitting two seats down from me, at the end of this side of the table. He has short black hair and dark eyes. He has a scar that goes down the side of his face and he has a goatee, which hides a small scar. He is wearing a simple black and white suit. The only thing that stands out is his blue bow tie. He acknowledges me with a small nod of the head.

"... And my last son, Belphegor." He gestures to the guy standing right next to me. The guy who walked in and purposely chose the seat next to me. The Demon wearing the all black suit with the silver tie. His hair is dark brown or black, I can't tell, and his eyes are a strange dark silvery purple color. He holds his hand out for me to shake while holding his glass in the other hand. I take his hand and instead of shaking it he brings it up to his mouth, lightly kissing my hand.

"You look beautiful." He compliments and I become uncomfortable suddenly.