Out and Grave News

I'm not sure how long I've been here, but I do know what has been going on. The minister keeps me up to date. Sirius died in an attack against the ministry. I know that would happen but tit didn't stop me from crying because he was my uncle Siri and I didn't get to see him again after christmas. I miss my parents, Sev and my friends. But the minister did say he gave me, Harry and Jo shares of the house. The door squealed open and the minister walks in with DAD! I was leaning against the wall with my hair in tangles and knots. My skin was covered in dirt. I looked like death and smelled like it too. "You are free to go miss Mcgonagall Dumbledore." The minister said and I tried to walk but my legs gave in because I haven't used them in along time. But before I could hit the ground a pair of hands wrapped around my waist and caught me. "Sherbet! Are you okay?" My dad asked me with worry. Of course I'm not okay with Dementors in your cell sucking the happiness out of you. "Yes can we go home?" I asked horsed because I haven't used my voice in along time. "Before we go home I need to talk to you and Severus at Hogwarts." He said and I nodded. We said goodbye to the minister and apperated to dad's office. When we landed I was immediately embraced in a hug by Sev! I immediately responded. "I have missed you so much AMZ!" He said and I nodded, then we heard a throat clear and I forgot about dad. We parted from each other beat red in the face but dad had a smile on his face. "Now down to business, sherbet can you take a look at my hand" dad asked and I nodded but why. I looked down and I see his ring finger all black and staring to spread to his hand, I take it and examine it. I know what this is but I can't believe it. I won't because that means I'm going to lose my support, my family member and my best friend. I tell him everything and I mean everything like when I started to love Sev or my nightmares, what happened at the Dursleys and my biggest secrets and powers.
"I can make a potion to slow it down, but I can't stop it, you have only 8mths to live dad!" I said and tears formed in my eyes and he saw them. He gave me a hug and cooed me to calm me down but what can I'm losing someone I care about again.
"that's what I figured sherbet, will you take Severus to his classroom and he can watch you make the potion, so if he needs to make the potion, he can." Dad said to me and I nodded.
"Yes, come on Sev." I say and I walked out of the door with tears running down my face and Sev on my heels. "I can't believe he put that ring on his hand, how stupid could he be he should have known it could have had something like this on it." I say as I walked in the secret room and started to make the potion for my dad.
"it's going to be okay AMZ" Sev said behind me and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.
"No Sev it isn't he only has about 8mths to live, then my farther has only 8mths to live and I can't do a DAMN THING ABOUT IT!" I yelled and kicked a table and started adding ingredients.
"You are doing something you are allowing for him to have more time with you and your mum." He says and he turns me around and puts his lips on mine. It feels like forever since I kissed him last.
"Yeah but I wish I could do more for him because he's my farther and I should be able to save him!" I say and I added the last ingredient in and took it of the heat.
"I know but this is all we can do for now unless you can find a way for him to live." He says and gives me a hug and I returned it because I need it more than ever.
"Sev we need to get this potion to him." I say to Sev and I bottle up the potion and have Sev a piece of parchment with the ingredients and how to make it.
"what is this?" He asked me.
"it is the potion recipe on how to make it and you have to make it for him once a week." I said to him and he nods and we start walking back to dad's office and we soon get there.  I hand the potion to my daddy and he drinks it. "You will have to drink it once a week until you....d-die d-daddy." I strutted out at the end because I don't want this to happen and I can't do anything to prevent it unless I find a potion in time.
"thanks sherbet now we have other things to discuss." I nod and so does Sev. "Draco Malfoy has been put in charge of killing me this year and I know he doesn't want to, so his first attempts will fail. Sev when the time is right at the end of the year, I want you to kill me." He said to Sev and Sev just looks confused but I was mad because he wants my boyfriend to KILL HIM.
"No I will not kill you Albus." Sev said because he doesn't want to and he also doesn't want to because of me.
"yes you have to, that is what I ask from you, when the time is right." All Sev can do is nod and I can't blame him. "Sherbet I want you to assist to Draco up until he comes and kills me even if it involves you making a potion for him or helping the death eaters into the castle." I just nod numbly because he's asking me to be apart of his killing my OWN dads killing."Now that, that is settled I want to tell you who will be taking over D.A.D.A this year." Sev has a big smile on his face" it will be you Severus only if we can get Proff. Slughorn to come back. That is why I ask you sherbet to come with me and to come and pick up Harry." He nods and dad holds his hand out to me and I take it.