Dad dies

It was the day that it happens.
"I'm on my way to Sevs office before I go to dads office. "Hey Sev." I said as I walked through the door. I turned around to see Sev staring at me nervously and scare. but he soon brushes it off and walks to me

. He wraps his arms around me and gave me a long and passionate kiss. We parted because we ran out of air. "Sev i'm going to miss you when were apart and me with Harry and you with voldermort." I said to him with sadness in my voice.

"I know but I have something for you so that were always together and thinking of eachother in the most downest of times." He said to me and lets go and pulls out a little box. OH MY GOD IS HE....NO HE CANT BE HE IS. he kneels down to one knee and opens ot to reveal a ring. "Amz will you marry me?" He asked me nerveously. Why does he have to be nervous oh wait he's waiting for my awnser. Duh.
"Do you even have to ask." I said and he went to put it on my left hand but I stopped him. "Don't you think you should put it on my right because only 2 out of my 5 friends and brother know?" I asked and he nooded. He then placed it on my right hand. I get a clear look at it. (Pic above)
After putting it on we have a very long and passionate kiss but unfortunately we have to part and I to dads office.
"Sev I need to leave, I don't know when i'm going to be back but I'll always love you and no-one else and you'll be in my heart always." I said to him. I then gave him another kiss for maybe the last time.
"I love you Amz, no matter what happens tonight. I want you to know I didn't want this to happen with your dad to happen." He said with sincirety.
"I'll see you later Sev." I said and apperated outside of dads office. Mums in her and dads private quaters finishishing marking. I walk in to dads office and see Harry already there talking to dad.
"Sorry im late I had to talk to somebody real quickly." I said and I see dad looking at my right hand where the ring is and he smiles.
"No matter sherbet I was just telling Harry how I will take him out only of he listens to methe WHOLE time and even when I say leave he has to. Sherbet I want you to stay here and keep watch can you do that?" He asked me.
"Of course I can daddy." I said and it maybe for the last time.
"Good come here." He said and I walked over to him only to be embraced by a hug and I silently cry. He whispers in my ear "Don't cry sherbet, i'll always be watching over you in years to come and I know that Severus will do anything for you, please remember what I said to you yesterday and "I'll love you forever and always my daughter and you are not alone."
"And I you to daddy me and mum both." I whispered back to him and let go.
"Come on Harry it's time to go." He said while sticking out his handand they apperate leaving me alone. I walk out to the balcony that is looking over to the black lake outside. About 60 miniutes later I hear a crack and I look to see Harry half carrying daddy. I run to dad as he falls to the ground. "Harry go get Severus." Harry looked really unsure.
"I have him now GO!" I said to him in a stern voice and he turns away and starts walking down the stairs. "Are you alright daddy?" I asked because i'm really worried.
"I'm fine sherbet sweetheart." He said as we start hearing footsteps come up the stairs and dad turns to me "Make yourself invisible now Sherbet!" Dad orded and whispers to me and I say the spell with out my wand and turned invisible. Just as Draco walks into the room who disarms dad and catches his wand. "Good evening Draco." He says as he hears more footsteps running up the stairs. "I see you've brought company. How?"
"Theres a vanishing cabinet in the room of requirement and it has a twin and it works so you can move back and forth, i've been fixing it." He said to dad.
"Do it Draco kill him!" Bellatrix whispers to Draco into his ear.
"He does't have the guts to do it just like his farther." Greyback said with an angry voice.
"Do it Draco now!" Bellatrix repeated into a shout. But Draco lowers his wand.
"No." Severus said as he walks up the stairs with his wand pointed at dad.
"Severus please." Dad said in his best acting voice "don't do this." He pleads
"Avada Kedavra!" Is all Sev said and dad dies and falls off the tower,I just stand there unable to move, shocked and sad that my dad has died. I hear everyone laugh except Draco and Sev. They all leave and I walk after them and see Harry standing there in shock and me with tears in my eyes.
"Come on Harry." I said but he does't listen and ran after Sev and all them, while I apperate right outside of the forbidden forest and watch them run down. I soon see Harry running after them and I see him and Sev have a little duel, but Sev wins and keeps walking away and into the forest and when he is alone I walk up to him. "I'll see you soon Sev, I love you." I said to him and gave him one last hug and kiss then I apperate to where Harry is trying to find his glasses, which I pick up for him. "Harry you shouldn't have done that you know. Let's go." I said to him and help him stand up and we go and see where dad laid in front of the astromony tower motionless before my eyes, I run up to him and start crying my eyes out not knowing what to do and I couldn't hold it back anymore. Mum comes up to me and hugs me while she crys aswell. Everybody huddles around and sticks there wands up and the dark mark goes away and I am left crying in my mums arms. But the body is taken away and I go to the R.O.R to let out my feelings and stress. I start playing this: