Horace and Home

"I'll see you soon Sev." I say to him and me and daddy apperate to where Harry is. We apperate to an underground train station in London where a train goes past us. We see Harry in a cafe flirting with a waitress and when he spots us he comes out. "Take my arm Harry."  Harry seems confused at this but soon nods and holds on and we apperate again but this time we apperate into a deserted street. "Who's this professor?" Harry said looking at me. I looked back and smiled with dad. "Don't you recognise me little bro, I'm hurt." I said with a hand over my heart and my face showing sadness. Harry looks at me and a few seconds later his eyes a wide and his mouth agape. "AMZ is that you? But your in Azkaban." He said not believing it's true."It's me little bro." I said and in a few seconds of saying that and I'm tackled into a hug by him. "I thought I'd never see you again." He said with tears. "I would never let that happen." I said back and hugged him tight because I haven't seen him in like 5mths with being locked up in that place. All this time dad had a smile on his face. After a few more minutes Harry let's go and turns to dad. "Professor, where are we going?" Harry asked dad. While we walk down a street.  "Harry, we are hopefully getting a new teacher." I said to him and he looks at me confused but follows dad to a ransacked house ."What happened here?" He asked but I just smiled. Harry was walking around until some red stuff fell from the ceiling and onto his forehead. Harry went to wipe it off but not before dad stopped him, dad wipes the blood with his finger and and tastes it. Yuck. "Dragons blood." He said. "He is here dad,  but he doesn't want to look like he is, brilliant!" I said to him and dad and Harry looks at me but I take out my want and poke it at the only thing that is upright in the room and within seconds Slughorn appears out of the chair into his pyjamas. "That was brilliant!" He said to me with a smile.
"thank you miss-" he started but can't finish because he doesn't know my name. "Mcgonagall Dumbledore." I say sticking out my hand for him to shake and he does. "But you can call me AMZ." I then whip out my wand around the room and everything goes back to normal from the wrecked furniture to the little trinkets on the chandelier. "I like the house you are sitting in its very pretty." I say and  he nods and looks at dad. " I know why you are her Albus and the awnser is still no." Slughorn said to dad. "Do you have a bathroom I could use?" Dad said to Slughorn.  "Yes right down the hall." Slughorn said a bit puzzled and confused but he turns to me. "You look exactly like your dad AMZ, but with your mums eyes and hair colour." Slughorn said to me and I replied with a smile. Then he turns to Harry. "You look like your dad but with your mothers eyes." He said and Harry nodded with acknowledgement because we've heard it a thousand time. "You taught potions while you were teaching at Hogwarts?" I say to Slughorn. "Yes and what I hear your in no need of that class with your discoveries AMZ." He replies to me."Your right about that there sir with my IACHP and my Wolvesbane and my TLP potion." I say back to him. We both faintly laugh. "And I have heard though that you are brilliant at teaching potions, I would love to see you teach sometimes." He full out smiles with me. "Well if you will be in my slug club then I guess I will come out of retirement, not like I have a safer place to go." He said to me. "I will be in your slug club if you will come back and teach potions at Hogwarts." We both smile at each other and that's when dad comes back into the room. "Ready to go AMZ, Harry?" He asked. "Yes dad, see you at school professor." I say to Slughorn and me, dad and Harry walk out of the house and on to the street. We then apperate. We drop Harry off at the Weasleys and me and dad go home to the Dumbledore manor. When we get there we land in the living room, where mum, grandma and my uncles and when they see me with dad they run up and hugged me to death because they heard I went to Azkaban for 5 months. "Kitten your home!" Mum says over joyed that I'm back. "Yes mum, I'm home from that awful place." I said back to her with tears in my eyes because I haven't seen her in like forever. "Cub what did you do to get locked up. I know your dad explained but can you?" Grandma asked with my uncles nodding. "Yes, but first can I have something too eat I'm starving." My family chuckled but a house elf came Lindy. "What would young mistress like?" She asked. "Chicken soup with bread please Lindy." I say and she nodded with dissapearing and few seconds later comes back with what I have ordered and I tell them the whole thing about umbridge with her using the blood quills and the cruciatus curse, to her finding out about our DA club with Azkaban by the end my mum and grandma had their hands over their mouths and a hand over their hearts with shocked expressions and my uncles with anger on them. "I'm going to kill Umbridge for doing that to you!" MALCOM said and my uncle Rob nodded in agreement I nodded and yawned because I'm exhausted. "It's time you went to bed cub." Grandma told me and I nodded and her, mum and dad took me up stairs to bed with a kiss on the cheek and tolled me in. Mum laid with me because she was going to read the beetle the bards book again to me and stay because she doesn't want to lose me and that I don't have nightmares. After reading a few pages I fell into a deep sleep but the nightmares soon came to me of Azkaban and the night my uncle and aunt died of the killing curse. But my parents were there for me through the whole night.