Memory and Dads Talk

"Little bro we need to get that memory from Slughorn soon!" I stressed out to Harry and we sit down in silence for a minute because everytime Harry asks Slughorn gets angry with him.
"Harry the only thing we need is a little luck." I said and he looks confused. Oh come on that was easy. "The potions he rewarded the both of us for the best living deaths." I said and then it dawned on him.
"let's do that then." He said and jumps up.
"I'll go get mine while you go get yours." He said and goes up to his room while I take mine out of my pocket. "Ready for this?" I ask him and we both take them together.
"I think we should go to Hagrids bro?" I asked him.
"I think we should as well Amz." He agreed with me and we set off to Hagrids on the way we meet Slughorn snipping at the plants in proffesor Sprouts green house, oh Pamora isn't goin too like that. Not one bit.
"Hello proffesor how are you?" Harry asked and Slughorn jumped a little.
"Oh Harry, Amz it's only you, I thought you were proffesor sprout. And I'm fine but what are you doing out this late?" He asked us.
"We're going to meet our dear friend and Amz's God farther Hagrid." Harry said sounding like an idiot and I smack him upside the head, when Slughorn isn't looking.
"Im afraid I can't let you do that, none the less alone." He told us.
"Proffesor how about you come with us then, I'm sure Hagrid will love the company?" I asked him while Harrys acting all high or something.
"I guess I will go with you, I have nothing better or else to do." He said and we started walking while I drag Harry. "So AMZ have you started the interviews for your book yet?" He asked me.
"No not yet with all the all the Quidditch, professional and schools team, homework, school and other thing." I said to to him not mentioning what Draco's doing because he has asked me nearly every night.
"Yes well when it is finished I'll be the first one to buy a copy." He said to me.
"I'll send you one proffesor." I said as we get to uncle Hagrids hut. Burrying Aragog the arachnid, oh no! He was my friend. "How are you doing Hagrid,when did this happen." I asked worrying for him.
"Not good right now and this morning AMZ, I'm just burrying him at the moment." He said to me. Poor Hagrid. Then Slughorn walks up to him.
"I'm sorry for your loss Hagrid, Amz. I know this is insensitive but an arachnids poison is very rare?" He asked us.
"Sure he isn't going to need it now?" Hagrid said and chokes on a sob and starts crying again aswell as I do. Slughorn takes a flask out and filling it up with poison. Soon we finish burrying Aragog and we go into Hagrids hut. Harry has tea while me, Slughorn and Hagrid have fire whiskey, Hagrids asleep after an hour while drunk and Slughorn is drunk and I'm nearly too that.
"Professor can I ask you something." I asked Slughorn.
"sure Amz what is it you want to ask?" He asked me.
"What was my aunt Lily like?" I asked him.
"your aunt Lily was my favourite student she was kind to everybody. I remember when she gave me a water Lily in a glass bowl and after staring at it, it turned into a little fish. One day I came down stairs to see it dead and that's the day your aunt Lily died." He said tearing up a little.
"Sir i'm sorry to ask you of this but I need the real memory Tom asked you about that night so many years ago." I ask in a quiet and calm voice.
"I can't do that. I didn't know why he was asking that question, all those years ago and now and now that I know i'm too ashamed to show you." He said with guilt in his voice.
"Please Professor! That's the only way me and Harry can get rid of him, is if you give us the memory. Please professor I know that you feel guily from that night but you can put all that you did wrong right if you give us that memory. Please professor." I said begging us to let us have it. Afyer it there was a long awkward silence as he thinks it over to himself.
"Fine, but don't judge me on what is said in this memory. He was very manipulative back then too." He said to me as he puts his wand to his head and takes the memory and puts it in the flask I provide for it.
"Of course, i'd never do that." I said and took the glass back and he falls asleep. "Come on Harry, we have to get this too my dad." I said and I apperate me and him to dads office while I was tipsy to boarderline drunk.
"Ah sherbet, I figure you and Harry have got the memory?" Dad aksed me.
"Yes Amz was a good thinker, she got the memory really quickly." Harry told dad acting high still.
"Sherbet what's wrong with him?" Dad asked me.
"Felix Felicus, but I think it reacts badly with him " I said to dad.
"Oh well let's see the memory shall we." He said andwe walked over to the pensive to watch.

We come out and dad looks abit horrified and scared.
"He crated 7 Horcrouxes." He said and Harry looks confused.
"What are Horcrouxes sir." Harry asked dad.
"They are apart of your soul that you break off, you can have more than 1. As long as 1 is alive you can't die, that is why he didn't die that night Harry because he had other parts of his soul hidden." I said to him for dad because he hasn't got over the shock.
"I think i've foind one. Me and Harry will go get it while you sherbet stay here and stand guard." Dad said to us and we nod in an agreement. "We'll meet here at 6. Tomorrow night." He said and we nodded again and headed to the door. "Sherbet, come here for a second." He asked and I walked to him knowing what this is about. "Go and tell Severus, what is going to happen tomorrow, right now and I suggest on going tomoroow night as well before coming here. I don't know when you'll see him again." He told me and I wantes to cry.
"I will go and tell him, Draco has already found out the cabinet works so tomorrow he will probably have everyone here." I said. "Tomorrow you will probably die daddy." I told him in a sad voice.
"To a well rounded mind death is the next great adventure. Sherbet, don't pity the dead, only the living there is pain and sorrow." He said and kissed the top of my head while hugging me. I'm not going to have my daddy there with me. "You are a strong girl sweetheart, I know that you can do anything with your life. Once you are at age and that is now for you to take over as headmistress i've already talked to your mother about it. I know that when I die tomorrow someone will take over for a year but I want you to dovit sherbet it's already in the wil."
Daddy said to me he said that one day I wll be it but I didn't know he meant now. "I will daddy I promise if i'm given the option, I need to go daddy see you tomorrow. Love you." I said to him and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek and I walk out to see Harry. "Harry I need to go somewhere i'll see you tomorrow." I said to him and apperated to Sev's classroom where he is grading papers. "It'll happen tomorrow night Sev, that's when it all has to plan out."I said to him while I walk over. "That's when my daddy will die." I said and a sob erupted from my throat. I feel Sev wrap his arms around me in a hug.
"Everything is going to be alright Amz, you'll see." He said to me.
"I know but i'll still miss him he is my daddy the first person I saw when I opened my eyes, the one I walked too first, my first word and most of all my best friend. Above all else he wants me to take over and be headmistress when I graduate." I told him.
"I know and i'll be there to support you when I see you and you"ll make a wonderful headmistress because your dad has taught you." He said to me cooing me.
"You think so?" I asked because i'm unsure.
"I know so." He awnsered.
"Thanks Sev you always know what to say and do to me." I said and it is completely true.
"That is my job as your boyfriend."
He said before kissing me.
"I'm going to stay with dad and mum tonight for the final night with him I just want to be close to him." I said and he nodded in understanding. "I love you."
"I love you to Amz." He said and I apperated to my parents quaters where they are and we talked about our day and lessons. "Kitten I know your 17 but bed!" Mum commanded and I give her the puppy dog pout. "Come on I'll read you a story with your dad okay?" She asked and I nodded. "Good." I walked into my bedroom and got change "Dad i'll make a potion for you to come back I promise you." I said to him. "I know you can do anything you set your mind too." He said and tucked me in just before mum came. "How about the time when you was eating and you picked it up and threw it at your dad." I nodded and she told me the story and I fell asleep with both of my parents beside me for the last time as a family.