Tryouts and Message from Draco

Today is the day of the Quidditch tryouts and I'm rally excited because there will be new people trying out to join. When I get to the pitch I see people already there so I set up quickly and get started. "Okay everybody get into groups, the keepers by the hoops, the chasers in the middle and the beaters inbetween them please." I said and everyone listened because they go to where they are assigned to. "Okay I'm going to start with the chasers first, so everyone else can really for the moment." I said to the rest who are beaters and keepers. I walk over to the chasers. "So today I'm looking for 2 chasers due to I am a chaser." I said to them and got them working out and do warm ups after that I decide to see how there accuracy to shoot and to pass. "Okay everyone I'm going to go to the hoops and your going to try and score as many pass me as possible within 6 minutes. Ginny you first." I said and we get on our brooms. Ginny manages to get 2/8 pass me. "Stace your next." I said to her and she comes up and gets 3/8 pass me she has definitely got her farther's gene for Quidditch. Soon there all done and I move on to the beaters. "Okay beaters it's your turn let's see how you fair with the bludgers." There are 8 trying out and one of them is Jo. The one that was the best was Jo she must of picked her dads gene up aswell. Then the keepers their was only 2 of them and one of them is Ron. After it is all over I tell them to sit down and wait for the result and I go to Harry due to he is the seeker from last year. "Okay Harry for the chasers the best 2 were Stacey and Ginny." He nodded. "For the beaters Joanne and Jimmy Peaks" Harry nodded again "and for the keeper it was tied until mclaggan missed one so Ron wins that." Me and Harry are agreed and we went to tell the people who tried out for us. "You all did exceptional well but there can only be 5 people joining the main team and 3 substitutes " they all nodded. "So for the 2 new chasers it's going to be Ginny Weasley and Stacey Lupin ." They all nodded. "For the beaters It's going to be Joanne black and Jimmy Peaks." They all nodded "finally for the new keeper it's going to be Ron Weasley for getting 1 extra than Mclaggan do you all understand that?" They all nodded. "For the substitutes it's going to be Dean Thomas for chaser, Ginny Weasley for seeker and the keeper is going to be mclaggan." They all nodded. "Better luck next time. Team you can stay because I need to talk to you and the rest may leave." I said and whoever isn't on the team leaves. "Okay be at the black lake Saturday morning and don't be late, and also be ready to run." I said and everyone grumbles."You complain now but my methods actually work, the Bulgarian Quidditch team uses it to and it actually works believe me." I told them. "Can you get them to come out here for a day to work out with us?" Ron asked. "Maybe I'll have to check with my farther about that,see you all on Saturday." I said and walked off and spend some time alone until an owl comes and brings me a letter. It's come from Draco.
Amz,
I need your help! Come to the R.O.R. After dinner tonight so we can start work.
D.M
I look around to see if anyone was coming and when I don't I apperate to Sev's office where he is.
"Sev I've got a message from Draco. I'm suppose to meet him in the R.O.R too, tonight." I tell him.
"your going right?" He asked.
"Of course I am, I may not approve of what he's doing, but dad wants me to and I can't let him or his parents die." I told him really unliking the idea because it feels as if I'm killing my dad.
"it's so nice that you care about my godson and his parents like this Amz." He said and gives me a hug.
"That's just how I am Sev don't act so surprised." I said to him because it's true I'll help anyone unless their actually truly evil.
"I'm not surprised Amz I'm happy." He told me and he puts his lips on mine and we kissed. "So how did the Quidditch tryouts go?" He asked me.
"well nearly all my friends got on the main team but if that what it takes to build a team then so be it." He laughs at that.
"yeah well my house is going to beat your house." He said to me with cockiness in his voice.
"you've been saying that for the last 5 years Sev." I said to him back.
"well one can only hope." He replied back.
"You hope and I hope not." Just as coky as him and kiss him on the lips and I pull away. "I have to go I have to meet Draco, I'll come back once I'm done." I said to him and he slowly nods. I walk out the door only to be met by proffesor Slughorn. "Hello my dear. I was meaning to ask you if you want to come to my little get together on Saturday night?"he asked me. "I would love too proffesor." And his face turns into a smile.
"Splendid and can you tell Harry, Ginny, Hermione and Stacey as well that their invited to?" He asked me.
"will do proffesor I'm sorry but I have to get goin I'll see you on Saturday night." I told him and went on my way only to run right into Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione,Stace and the M2G.
" hello my friends I just ran in to professor Slughorn and you Stace,Harry,Mione and Ginny are invited to join him at a little get together his Saturday night and I said we could go." I said to them.