Returning to Hogwarts with Parents

Today is the day we go back to Hogwarts. I can't wait to go back and see my friends. Instead of going on the train to Hogwarts, my mum and dad are apperating me there because they want to get me checked out by Aunt Poppy because of the effects of Azkaban had on me. It has given me nightmares, pale skin, lose of weight and sickness a few times. They said I have to go because they are worried about me and I can't blame them but it did give me depressive and sometimes anger problems that I hope to get over with while I was in that place, but I don't think it will happen with knowing my dad is goong to die at the end of the year. I woke up in the bright sunny morning, I got a shower and I changed. After I did that I went down to the kitchen where I saw mum and dad having breakfast for what I know would be for the last ltime. When mum and dad turned around dad saw this look and he gave me a sad smile. Mum did't notice this though and she smiled and dragged me in a hug. I've only been home 2 days spending as much time with my dad and mum as possible. I sat down and ate breakfast, then went up stairs to pack my last minute things and went down stairs with the trunk and Arizona. Mum and dad were waiting for me so that we can go to Hogwarts and they can get there class lessons finalized and get their classes set up. "Ready to go kitten?" Mum asked me and I nodded. I grabbed my parents hands and we apperated to dads office. When we got there mum kissed me and dad goodbye and she went to her classroom. Dad looked at me and he escorted me to the HW because he knew I wouldn't go by myself. When we got to the HW I sat on one of the beds. "Poppy I have a patient for you!" Dad called for aunt Poppy. She came and sore me and she ran over and engulfed me into a big hug. "Amz I have missed you, so much!" She said to me and I gave her a smile. "Poppy can you check her over because she is too pale, lost weight and shes been sick a few times?" Dad asked and Aunt Poppy nodded. She checked me thourouly through and came up with a result. She gasped "Well her result said she is undermalnutrioned, shes low under iron and shes suffering from the dementors." She said I knew all this from the start. "Can you do anything Poppy?" Dad asked Poppy worried for me. "Well I can give her nutrition potion, iron supplements and Chocolate should help. But for the pcycologically I can't do anything but you can helping her through it with Minerva." She said to him. Dad nodded and she gave me the potions I need to take and the CHOCOLATE my favourite. After I take them dad hands me an envelope. "Whats in the envelope dad?" I asked "Open it and find out" he said and I opened the envelope to reveal CAPTIAN OF THE GRYFFINDOR QUIDDITCH TEAM AND HEAD GIRL BADGES!  "Thank you dad." I told him with a smile. "We asked some students in gryffindor who would be a good head girl and they said you so it was fair and the quidditch is because your the hard worker and best player out there, you did well sherbet." He told me with a proud smile and I hugged him. He hugged me back, I don't know what i'm going to do once he's gone out of my life.  "Well I have somethings to sort out for this year and the end." He told me and left. I left about an hour after because Aunt Poppy wanted me to look me over again and see that i'm well. I found out that ron and hermione is prefects and Harry head boy i'm so proud of them. I went around Hagrids for the lat hour and we talked about me in azkaban and what he did during the summer and what we have planned for this year. When it gets near the time for me to sit in the great hall I went to mine and Sevs room and got changed into my uniform.