Dads office and cursed necklace

" fine" Harry replied with annoyance in his tone as daddy walked around the corner and up to us.
"Sherbet, Harry may I see you two in my office for a moment please." dad asked us. I nodded and walked in to his office with Harry following  into dads office. "I want you to get a memory for me from proffesor Slughorn." Dad asked us.
"And what is this about?" Harry asked dad.
"see for yourself." Dad said and we walk to the pensive and watched.

( only watch first two minutes)

"Are you saying to me whatever he said to him is why Voldemort isn't dead?" Harry asked and ding ding we have a winner.
"Yes and I need to find out, what he told him and find out how to destroy them." Dad repied to Harry.
"I already know!" I said and they looked at me "I know what he's created and how many he has made, I can probably tell you but you would want to find out for yourselves to be sure." They all still just look at me. Come on people you should know by now! "Harry we have already destroyed one in 2nd year. Voldemorts diary that made him burst and scream. We still have 7 more before him!" I told them.
"What are they sherbert?" Dad asked me.
"Hourcrouxes dad, they have a part of his soul in them dad so when he dies he can come back." I replied back to him.
"okay" Harry said.
"Harry can I talk to my daughter in privately for a moment please can you wait in the hall?" Dad asked an Harry nodded and then walked outside. Dad turns to me.
"Harrys one isn't he?" He asked with worry.
"Yes he is." I replied to him.
"What will happen to him?" Dad asked with worry still etched into his voice.
"He will survive while Tom dies." I said giving him a straight awnser to everyone.
"Have you told him?"
"No." I said and I haven't he wouldn't believe me anyway.
"Are you planning on it?" He asked again. Why all these questions.
"Not until the time is right to tell him the truth."
"When is that going to happen?"
"When you die and We are in a war with Voldemort here."
"Okay I will call you in later this year, and bring the memory with Harry please." He said and I nodded with a hug to him.
"Bye daddy I love you." I said to him while walking to the door. "I love you too sherbets for always." He said back. I walked out of the door to see Harry. "Lets go down to dinner I'm starving here." He nodded and we walked and ate dinner in silence. "I have to go talk to somebody I'll talk to you later." I say to them and I get up to see Draco leave as well. I walked out heading to the R.O.R room and go in to see Draco already there."Hello Draco" I say and walked up to him and gave him a hug. "What did you need my help with?" I ask him. He turns around and reveals a necklace.
"Big sis I need you to put a curse on this for me because I don't know why." He said and called me big sis, hey at least he still thinks of me as that. I looked down at the necklace.
"one that if you touch it, it will kill you or really hurt them."
"Fine" I say and say a silent spell in my mind and put a curse on the necklace for him and put it back in the box." Don't touch it only the wrappings and that's it or you'll be cursed too" I told him. "Of course big sis thanks for doing this for me." And he gives me a light hug.
"if you need anything else just tell me and ill do it." I said then apperated to Sevs office.
"I cursed a necklace" I said to Sev but he just looks confused." I cursed a necklace for Draco that Is what at I've done for him."
"I'll warn your dad about it." He said to me. And comes and kissed me. I replied and kissed him back.
"I'll head back to our room Sev see you in the morning if I'm not up." I said to him. "Love you"
"Love you too AMZ." He said and I apperate to our quarters and got into Sev's bed and fell asleep quickly.