Feast and Telling Draco

I was sitting in the great hall between my mum and dad, when the students started coming in. In the very middle of the first students I see Stac, Jo, Mione and Ron, but no Harry. They haven't seen me yet so I get out of my chair and sneak behind them, but the staff saw me with smiles on their faces with Sev, mum and dad. I tapped Ron on the shoulder and then the other without beong found out and he kept looking. "Who the merlin beards keeps poking me!" My friends look at him with confused faces "We haven't done anything Ron." Stace said and I did it to Jo next and she had the same reaction. All the other tables were trying to keep in there laughter then I poked Ron again and he turned round after I stepped out of sight then..... I jumped out at him with a roar. He jumped 10ft in the air and all the teachers and students laughed. They saw me and their eyes widened and mouths agape then before I know it I can't breath because they were hugging me tight. "Guys let go your hugging me too tight!" I exclaimed and they let go of me. "We've missed you Amz, I didn't want to lose anyone else." Jo said and I hugged her tight for comfort and we sat down at the table.
"I've noticed you have the prefect badges Ron and Hermione." I said to them. "Yeah, I can't wait to start filling in for prefect duties." Mione said to me. I kept looking around for Harry but can't find him. "Wheres Harry?" I asked them. "Well he went out to get some air on the train but I haven't seen him yet" Ron said. "I saw him take his invisibility cloak." Stace said to us and we all looked at her 'Why woukd he need that?' Just when I was about to ask the doors opened and Harry walks in with Luna covered in blood! "Why is he always covered in blood?" Ginny asked but we just shrugged. Harry sat down and we began to talk. "Where were you?" Mione asked. " I was spying on draco because I wanted to find out why he was in borgin and berks." He said. "Why were you spying on Draco?" I asked and Harry looked at me. "Harry believes Draco is a death eater." Mione awnsered I looked at Harry. "Have you see the mark?" I asked and he shook his head no. "Then he can't be a death eater." I told him. "Your the head boy in Gryffindor?" I said. "Yeah I am I noticed you got Head girl and Quidditch captian you deserve it." He said to me. "Thanks." I rplied back. "Are you already captian?" Joanne asked and I nodded. "Of course I am and since i'm captian the whole tam can do my workouts along with the normal." I said to them and Harry groaned. "What i've heard they were hard and I haven't seen them yet!" He said. I looked at him and rolled my eyes "Well they are quit effective, even the bulgarian qudditch team uses them." I said to them.
"How'd you know that?" Ron asked me.
"Because I still keep in contact with boys." I said. "I'm going to try out for beater!" Jo said and I nodded "Good we need two more beaters and 2 chasers with a keeper and seeker. I need 2 because Angelina and Kate left last year. Are you going to try out for seeker Harry?"I asked and he nodded.
"Stace, Ginny are you trying out for chasers and Ron for keeper?" I asked and they all nodded yes. And dad started the speech about the death eaters trying to penetrate the castle. "And finally we have a new member of staff Proff. Horice Slughorn as the new ptions teacher." Everyone started whispering because Snape is'nt potion master anymore. My friends were agape but Stace and Jo looked at me and I smiled with them. "For your new defence against the dark arts Proff. Is Proff.Severus Snape." All the Slytherins alpplauded and the others reluctantly clapped but Harry shouted "NO!" Everyone then turned to him but I forced him to sit down. After the feast I talked to Draco and  I told him I'll help him create the things for his mission for Voldemort he looked shocked that I would help him. "You'll help me kill your dad?" He asked but I shook my head no "I'll help you up to that point i'll assist you but you can't tell anyone because I don't want you or your parents to die. You guys are nice people that fell in to the wrong side." I said to him because it is true they are nice.
"Thank you Amz i'm sure I will need your help. And i'll owl you when I need it." He said and I nodded.
"Now I will ask Amz to come up here and sing for you!" Dad said and I walk up and sit on the stool and start playing.
I sing:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DNyKDI9pn0Q
After I finished I opened my eyes that I noticed were closed and everyone clapped loud. "Now that was excellent Amz as usuall now I think it's time for everyone to go to bed." He said and we all dismissed I turn to my friends "See you guys Im going to bed." They nodded and I apperate to mine and Sevs quarters to see nobody here yet. I waited for 10 miniutes before he came. "Hey Sev" I said and he turns around and he grips me into a tight hug. "Amz" he brought me into a long and passionate kiss. "I have missed you since you went to your parents for the last 2 days." He said and I higged him"And I you Sev" I said as he placed a kiss on my head. "I did what dad asked about Draco and he said he will need my help and that he will owl me when." I told him. ."Okay tell me when you are going to meet him and what you are doing." He said to me."Of course I will Sev." I told him because he needs to know and were in this together no matter what.
"You never know your girlfriend to well remember Sev." I said to him and looked at my watch and sighed. "Whats the matter babe?" He asked me. "I've got to go to my Aunt Poppy for a potion to take because since azkaban I haven't slept well." I said to him and he gave me a sad look. "Okay i'll be at our room when your done." He said and I nodded. I then apperated to the HW for my potion. "Aunt Poppy!" I shouted. She came out with my potion. "Drink this and you can go to bed." She said and gave me a goodbye hug and I apperated to mine and Sevs quaters. "Passwors" pic Sev said. "Unending disire love" I said and the picture smiled and moved aside. When I walk in I see Sev on the couch reading a potions book. He looked up and smiled and then I go to get ready. When i'm done I get into Sevs bed and snuggled into the covers. He then comes in and gets changed into his pajama bottoms and came into bed. I snuggled up to him with my head on his bare chest and he put both arms around me. "Goodnight Sev, I love you." I said to him and before I fell asleep I heard him say "Good night my love, i'll love you until the end of my life" and then I fell into a dreamless night sleep.