Busted

I stood there in shock.

"I'll go get her" and with that he left

*Y/n POV*

I hear Aaron coming up the stairs yelling my name.  I come out and he said Mark was here. We walk downstairs and out the door.  Of course Joey didn't notice because he was on his phone texting someone.

"Mark what the hell are you doing here?!"

"I told you if you weren't going to I was"

"No! Stop, Mark stop." But he was already insude.

"I think it's for the best" Aaron said holding me back.

I get my way in and Joey stands up happy.

"Hey babe I booked us a vacation... It's going to best awesome!"

"Save it for your other girlfriend Joseph"

"Wait what!? "

Joey turns around fast to see it wasn't me.

"Mark what are you doing here?  Aaron did you let him in?  What's going on? "

"Your girlfriend has be suffering for the last few days knowing you were smashing some other girl while she wasn't home... Has to call her ex and cry to him about it.  You should feel like shit knowing that Joey."

"Y/n, what's he talking about? " Joey plays dumb.  Just looks at me while I was still in Aaron's arms.

"Joey don't play-"

Aaron cuts me off

"Joey! Why play dumb? You know, he knows, I know,  Char knows and so does she!"

"Y/n are they being for real because I swear-"

"You also sweared you loved me,  wasn't going to cheat on me and be my prince back in high school.  But we were just kids! I should've known better.  Yes I came in and I could hear you and I ran out!  I called Mark we met. I told Aaron about it at the party! Yes! Yes, I know you cheated."

"You're not going to leave me are you?  I can fix this! Please!"

As I sit there, tears streaming down my face. Shaking.  I managed to get out....

"Why?"