I love you

I enter his room and see him awake, but with different tubes sticking out everywhere. Not only that, I see a girl sitting next to his bed.
She turned her head and look at me. Wow the girl he thought was better than me is sitting here watching me cry... Great!
She gets up, walks over to me and puts her hand out.

"Hi! Apparently I was the side hoe."
She said sarcasticly.

"You-you ruined life." I said shaking.

"Hey Aaron can I talk to you alone?" Joey speaks up. That's all he has to say right now?!

*Joey's POV*

Everybody leaves the room.

"What's up?" I couldn't tell if he was sad or angry.

"I wreaked because.... I-i was crying... Because of her.... I-i was thinking about her and tears formed.... I couldn't see and the truck hit me. Aaron I don't know what to do. I need her." We were both crying.

"Joey I'm sorry. I should have just tried and helped you. But she was soo hurt. I didn't want to see her like that. Then when I found out it was YOU... I just... I became a protected."

"It's not your fault! It's mine! You did the right thing, don't blame yourself. "
I said looking him in the eyes.

"Can you please go get her.?"

"Of course." Then he walks out the door.

I seen her and Aaron talking outside the room. She was probably telling him how she didn't want to see me. I don't blame her.
My head is in my hands thinking about these last few hours.

"Joey" The love of my life. My head shoots up.

"Y/n?" Jesus, why am I crying?

She walks over to my bed side. My heart rate box thing starts going crazy.

"Joey are you ok?!" She had fear all over her face.

While blushing I reply, "Yeah, I'm fine.."

She let's out a laugh. Dang it, she caught on. Oh well.

"Obviously not. What happened?"

"I um was- a truck hit me. You know, Joey not paying attention." Man I suck at lying.

"Joey if this is my faul-"

"Shut up. This is all MY fault. I'm the one that cheated. I'm the one who hurt you. I was the one crying over you because of my actions. I lost you. My fault, not yours." Great I'm balling.

"Joey I-"

"Y/n I'm sorry. I really am. I don't know what I was thinking. You were my everything and now I have nothing. "

"I love you, Joseph."
That's all I needed to hear.