I'm coming home part 2

*still Joey's POV*
I'm at the store right now getting flowers, Y/ns favorite food, heart shaped balloons and stuff like that.
Aaron's suppose to take her to the mall so I can set this up in the room shes got going on over there.
I pay for everything then head that way.
I get a call from Aaron.

"Hello?"

"Hey dude you ready for this?" He said on the other end excited.

"I got everything and on my way. Are you about to leave?"

"Yeah y/ns getting changed right now."

I didn't like the fact that 'my girlfriend' was getting changed over at my best friends house. But thats about to change. (Get it?! .. No, ok)

"Great! I'm almost to your house so hurry up!" I was so happy.

"Ok cya in a few hours!"

"Bye."

I'm getting my girl back.

*Aaron's POV *
"Y/N YOU READY?!" I yell from downstairs.

"YEAH I'M READY A-A-RON!" Y/n yells from behind me.

We head outside. Joey's coming over to set some surprise up for her. I wish the best for the homie... But I like her staying here. She's fun to hang out with, we play around all the time, she makes great dinners every night. If she leaves I don't think I'll find a better roommate.

We get to the mall and we see build a bear and y/n darts in there like a little kid. I run behind her like one too.

When we get done making our bears, we're paying when the women says,

"You all are such a cute couple."

"Oh we're not dat-" I cut y/n off.

"Thank you!"

When we're walking out y/n asks me why I did that and I replied

"Let her think that. What if she finds it rude because she was wrong? "

"You got a point." She says nodding in agreement.

We spent a few more hours there until Joey texts me saying he was ready.
I told y/n that I was tired and asked if we could go home.

We get to the car and were off.

*y/n POV*
When we get back home Aaron goes to his room to put his stuff away. I did the same but it wasn't the room when I left.

My room was turned into a fort

My room was turned into a fort. There was pizza, Chinese and balloons floating around outside the fort. When I went to look inside I see Joey sitting in there with a sign that says 'another chance?'
I burst into tears just thinking about how I thought he wanted the other girl but goes through all this just to see if I wanted him back.

"Come here." He says setting the sign down.
I make my way to him. He had me in a tight hug and starts crying too. I didn't know Joey cried like this.

Through his tears he makes out,

"I just want you back. In my arms, in my house.... In my life. Just please come back." He says laying his head on my shoulder.

"Yes." It was that simple. I missed him a lot.

We had our date then in the morning I was going to start packing.

I'm coming home.