Aaron's house

*Marks POV*
I walk out the door with y/n wrapped around me, with Aaron behind. Leaving Joey shook standing by the front door.

"Mark! Just let me talk to her."

"No" I say setting her in the back seat while Aaron pops the trunk.

Joey makes his way towards the car. He tried to open the door but Aaron was smart and locked it as he saw him coming.

"Y/n! Let me talk to you, let me explain. You know I love you right...?"

She rolls down her window to where he could only see her nose and up.

"Well Joseph, I thought you did. And I don't get why guys that get caught cheating are always like *in a duh type dude voice* " Babe come back. *throws hands up* let me explain" By now Joey was kinda offended. " Like what's there to explain? Are you going to tell me that she meant nothing... Ok then why did you stay with her. Maybe you'll tell me how she was prettier than me and how you got board, but then say you still want me..... "

"Y/n that's nonsense. You know you're the only one"

Y/n started to laugh

"Hahaha funny because you cheated but you told me I was the 'only one' but if you cheated there was two of us. Nice one Joseph."

By now I'm cracking up. But I'm stopped by Aaron saying he's ready. She rolls up her window, I jump in the passenger seat and Aaron starts driving to his place.

*Aaron's POV*

Y/ns really good at hiding her feeling with sarcasm. It's cute.

"I hope you know he's following us." Y/n says turned around.

"Doesn't matter" I say keeping eyes on the road.

"What do you mean it doesn't matter?" Mark asked clearly confused.

"Well when we get to my place y/n you run inside, doors unlocked. Go inside lock all the door. Me and mark will get your stuff. If Joey puts up a fight one of us will stall him while the other takes your stuff. Simple."

"Hmh" She mumbled as a response.

***
We get to my house and park the car y/n jumps out and heads for the door as we planed. I grab her stuff when I'm turning around Joey's face was inches away from mine.

"Not cool dude. Give me my girl back or else." He says backing away but not far.

I hand the bags to Mark as he makes his way in.

I pull up my sleeves knowing it was about to get rough.

"Or else what. I know you haven't broke up with Jess yet because she was calling Char asking where you were. So you think I'm about to hand you back an amazing girl so you can break her heart more. You can't try and 'EXPLAIN' why you cheated on her if you haven't broke up with the other hoe!"

"Aaron stop playing games and give her up!"

"Stop saying her name as if she was a object and not a person!"

Joey's getting closer and I already know a fights about to break out.

He's a centimeter away from my chest.

"Aaro-

"Joey stop. You're one of my best friends and I'm not about to fight you over some shit like this. You know I'm right so leave."

With that I walked in to see y/n and Mark jumping up and down. They were clapping so I'm guessing they heard everything.

I felt like a hero.

*****
Long chapter I know, finally.
Thank you for almost 600 hundred views. I will post tomorrow. Keep reading to find out what happens next. xxx