Chapter Twenty Five

<><><><><><><>

Dedication: SydneyAdams3 for the kick ass cover on the side!

Recap:

"That's fine by me." she laughed and I grinned back. Well this was a lot easier and quicker then I  originally thought it would be. "Now, let's go and hang out with our other halves."

I rolled my eyes and let her guide me out the door. All of a sudden we were like the four best friends. Who knew that would happen.

And just like that, my life was beginning to come together again. I never thought I would genuinely be happy in a place like this.

I suppose miracles really do happen.

<><><><><><><>

I stumbled to the side, my head spinning. The urge to vomit suddenly becoming overwhelming. My hand slapped to my mouth as a precaution. As sudden as it came, the feeling went away, which I was thankful for. I collapsed back onto the lounge, the entire room moving around me hazily. As always, my eyes began searching for Colin, forgetting he was only mere metres from me.

"Hayley, it's your turn." Imogen snapped, annoyed that I wasn't paying attention.

I blinked back to reality, having forgotten we were still playing. With a sigh, I slid to the floor, folding my legs underneath me. I was stuck on what to say, since we play this game quite frequently and we all knew almost everything about each other. The cliche games of 'Never Have I Ever', 'Truth or Dare', 'Would You Rather', have become old since we party at least once a week.

"Never have I ever..." I began, cocking my head to the side, my vision slightly blurry. To state that I am slightly buzzed would be erroneous. "Had a 'weed brownie'."

Several fingers went down and that, no surprise there. A few people raised their eyebrows, surprised I hadn't done it. I shrugged lightly in response. Maybe I wasn't as wild as I thought I was. I used to think I had done everything.

The turn then moved to Colin. I pivoted slightly, interested in what he had to say. My eyes zoned in on his perfect lips and sculpted jaw. I almost had drool dribbling attractively down my chin.

"Never have I ever, oh wait, I've done that." he said suggestively, winking at me. I smirked as a couple of people laughed. I just responded with shoving him slightly although I didn't really mind. He shot me a dirty smirk, loving the attention. "Never broke a bone having a drunken fight with someone."

Okay, this was just getting lame now. We were too drunk and running out of things to say to each other. Imogen must have realised this too, because she was dramatically yawning. She hated being the sober one and had hardly drank anything tonight, so she was in a mood. And when Imogen is in a mood, everyone should evacuate.

"It's not fun when we aren't talking about our sexual activities." she sighed, standing up. She made a pointed stare at us all, conveying her disappointment. "Chase, let's go dance."

"Yes ma'am," he saluted, slowly getting to his feet.

I laughed slightly at this. Chase is a character definitely, but he doesn't usually jump up to dance. He swayed slightly as he got to his feet, a happy smile perched on his lips. I smirked at him. He was a love sick puppy.

So much for a 'bad boy'.

When I thought about it, the people here weren't really that bad. I had a lot worse expectations when I first arrived. Sure they party hard and do some wild things, but generally they're not bad. I was expecting some really messed up criminal. It's nice to see that not everyone has been corrupted yet.