Chapter 1: An Unique Envelope

Jimin POV

When the holiday was over, I came to this boarding school in Seoul. This place has four huge buildings. In number 1 there are lots of rooms where our classes are held. Next to this one is a building number 2 where some of our teachers live.

Number 3 has an old library filled with books needed for education and classics of literature, canteen where we can eat what they offere each day or our own food, assembly hall where all important announcements take place, little theatre and gym.

The last building, number 4, is the biggest because there is dormitory for students.

I share my room with a boy named Kim Taehyung. He seems very friendly and I feel weird every time when he's so nice around me. I want to believe that he wants to be my friend for real but I can't.

Too many times other kids have tricked me in that way. I don't want to be weak anymore. If he would try anything 'funny' then I'm not going to stop myself from beat shit out of him. This time everything will be different. Throughout my life I let others abuse and make fun of me but not anymore.

It was not that I didn't know how to defend myself but I was just too kind to could hurt anyone, even if they made me feel pain and fear.

Personally, I like weekends the most. Not because we don't have any lessons but I do not have to come out of my room.

Today is Saturday and I'm planning to stay in bed all day but my roommate keeps urging me to meet his friends. Of course, I am not going anywhere with this guy. Who knows what he and his friends could do to me...

This is his second year in the school and mine first. We both are 16 years old, that means I am in second grade as Taehyung. He knows lots of people and I know none besides him for obvious reasons. I am okay with that but he seems not so pleased. Don't get this boy.

"Come on, Jiminnie! We will play basketball, it'll be fun!" My roommate try to persuate me for 100th time this morning. What is with the nickname by the way? Why he keeps calling me that?

"This is really nice of you..." I try to sound polite but it makes me nervous when he talks to me informal. "Really, I appreciate it but the answere is still 'no'."

He sighs as I decide to make this one thing clear. "And it is hyung for you."

"Oh." He looks confused because of my request. "I am sorry, hyung. I called you 'Jiminnie' because you look so cute. But if you don't like it then-"

"I don't." I interject in his speech, keeping my head under a blanket.

"Okay, I'm not gonna do that again."

I am surprised that he has no problem with calling me hyung. It's probably the first person, except my brother, who does that and I have to say.. I like it. No. I love it!

"Are you sure, you don't want to play with us?" The boy asks me for the last time before leaving.

Answere stays the same but as he is so nice to me, I can't be rude. "Have fun." I wish him and make Taehyung smile. I have to admit, his boxy smile looks adorable.

***

At noon my brother calls me.

(Jimin, Jihyun)