Chapter 6: Bad Boys Can Do Anything

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

I really want to tell Taehyung about that Min Yoongi guy but I simply can't. If Mr Kwon would know that I spoke to someone, I am dead.

Now I have Chemistry lesson with Mr Lee Seunghyun. He lets us to call him 'Seungri'. He's a cool, older man with snow-white hair. Coloured pencils are always present in a pocket from his suit and his teaching techniques are brilliant. On every lesson this man shows us something new and his experiments are awesome.

Me and Tae wait impatiently for this lesson, talking about our theories of what Mr Lee will teach us today.

As I sit at my desk, looking for a book in my backpack, familiar scent hits my nose. The smell is strong but really nice. I think I know it. Turning my head to the right, I see the black-haired boy who is sitting besides me. A smirk creates on his lips like he wants to tell me that I'm fxxked already.

I don't understand, where is my TaeTae?

"Egh... what are you doing?" I ask, being confused.

Yoongi crosses his hands on the chest, raising an eyebrow while answearing my question the way as he is talking to an idiot. "Are you perhaps blind? I'm sitting on a chair."

Woah, thanks for the reply. I wouldn't figure out this by myself.

"... Okay but why here?"

The boy rolls his eyes on me. Am I irritating you? Then leave.

"Because you took the seat next to this chair. What do you not get, boy?"

May I rip his head off, pretty please?

"I don't get why you are sitting next to me. I always sit with my best friend.. That's why I'm asking you to choose other place."

"No." He sends me strong gaze and this fxxking smirk which makes me uncomfortable.

As looking behind him, I notice Taehyung. His expression tells me that he also doesn't know what is going on. My best friend reaches us and calls my name but Yoongi interupts him.

"Jimin wants to sit with me today."

What?!

"What?" Tae asks the question more to me than to this black-haired guy.

"So you are deaf and he is blind." Yoongi points at me at the end of the statement. "Great combination." He makes fun of us. "Anyway, I sit with Jimin today so you can go now."