Chapter 5: Tutor

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

(Jimin, Jihyun)

"I told you that you will find friends!"

My brother cheers up when I tell him about Tae and Jungkook.

"I'm so happy that you are happy, Hyung! I don't even know what I am saying, that much I am excited!"

He takes the phone away from his ear and yells.

"Eomni, our Jimin-ah found friends! Isn't that great?!"

The dog starts barking so loud, I guess he is happy because of me, too.

"Cute, I miss you~ Can't wait to finally visit you all..."

"Just five more days, Hyung. Five more days."

It's still too many.

"Okay, tell me more about Jungkook."

"Well... we spent all Saturday together. He is like me- calm, interest in literature, shy, unconfident and very cute. He told me he doesn't smile or laugh too often but he did with me. It's so adoreable when his nose ripples and teeth show up every time he is laughing. Jungkook looks like a bunny. Small, fluffy, beautiful bunny."

I can't stop talking about my new friend.

"Looks like a perfect friend for you."

Jihyun starts giggling and asks.

"What are your plans for Sunday?"

"Jungkook-ssi is coming over and I want to introduce him to Tae. My roommate wants to know him better. I only hope that Jungkook doesn't mind."

"Jungkook doesn't have any other option because Hyung lives with you anyway."

"That is true but me and Jungkook still don't know each other too well... I hope Tae won't scare him away."

My best friend is unpredictable and often acts weird. He is very kind and funny but if you don't know him, only thing which you have on mind is 'how to run away?'.

"Everything will be fine. Don't worry, Hyung! I'm sure that Jungkook will like you no matter what."

"That's nice and I keep my fingers crossed. Maybe they'll like each other and Jungkook-ssi comes with us for grocery shopping later."