Chapter 10: Girlfriend

Jungkook POV

Jungkook POV

Everyone gathers in the assembly hall. The last time we've been here was when the school had started. The principal took a quick speech to great old and new students. Everybody was calm and did not care about what would happen because this was just the beginning, a fresh start of the journey as students. Now we haven't yet spent much time in this place but something serious has happened, that a compulsory meeting has been established.

Who would've guessed that I'd be the reason? Not me, that's for sure. One thing worries me the most - is that this time school has to call my parents and tell them about the shitty situation from today. I'm in trouble just like all these bastards.

We should all gather in this place just before the holiday season when most of the students are back to their real homes for celebrating Christmas to spend time with their families and close ones. The plan has changed. It is only mid-November and here we are.

Some students are confused, have no idea what will happen. They whisper some theories but still have no clue. Others feel threatened, also being concerned about future education in this place. I, on the other hand, feel totally normal but just for now.

After Yoongi took me to the principal, he called Mr. Dong Youngbae. The teacher was supposed to calm me down after unpleasant actions. We had a long talk. I told him everything, including the first day of school. Didn't regret it, I felt much better as I got it off my chest.

Until now I try to figure out why Yoongi shows off his kind side which is deeply hidden. Whatever are his reasons, I'm very thankful for him standing up for me. He has never given me a reason to like or even tolerate his person, now everything changed. He builds my trust when the person, who I called my friend, proved to be the real snake. It sounds funny as looking at our beginning but I know I can count on Yoongi. The same guy who, not so long ago, used to hurt me with offensive nicknames and wanted me to look bad in my best friend's eyes. Even though, he was the one who stood in my defense, did not let others lay a finger on me. I want to know the reason why.

A few teachers are searching every building to find students just so Mr. Choi could finally start the meeting. I sit next to Mr. Dong on high ground, surrounded by the rest of the school's workers. Min Yoongi is here with me.

As they are still not ready, I'm gonna use this time to do a little interview with the older boy. Not sure how to start, I just poke his side and whisper, "hyung? Can we talk?"

He seems surprised, "what? Now?" I nod vigorously to confirm my determination. Yoongi rolls his eyes annoyed, sighing heavily, "fine, talk".

He gets more annoyed when I shake my head in protest, "not here", pointing at teachers with my eyes. Don't want them to witness our conversation.

Yoongi looks at me as he wants to kill me, and maybe that's his plan. "All right, come to the back!" I'm sure if there were no one except us, he would drag my body to the wall and beat my face down.