Chapter 8: Birthday Boy

Jimin POV (Friday)

Jimin POV (Friday)

I'm not quite sure if right now I feel anger or sadness... or maybe both at the same time. I have this extremely feeling which ripes me off on the inside. I do not support violence but I would kill someone now.

The view of that small, round glasses. Black and gray hair above upper lip which creates that weird mustache. Brown, leather thongs through which you can see dry and old feet. It disgusts me. Mr. Kwon disgusts me. And also this freaking, red dressing-gown with a dragon on the back... Dear Lord, it's so ironic! This man has no idea that every student at this school gave him the nickname - Dragon.

When I mentioned I would kill someone, I didn't have anyone specific on mind, but now I think I would kill Mr. Kwon. He is the cost of my negative feelings anyway.

"Are we clear, Mr. Park?" The grandpa asks me and I try so hard to stay calm.

"Not really, sir." His surprise is priceless. I think he did not expect such a respond. I am still only a student here and his position is high above me in the hierarchy. That's why I have to be polite even if I don't want to. "I'm sorry, sir."

"It's okay and why is that, young man?" The man puts one leg on another, paying his all attention on me.

I change my position on the chair for a few times before start explaining. "I've never been away from my family for this long. It's natural I miss them a lot. They are not live in Seoul so I can't see them as often as I want to. Weekends and holidays are only occasions when I can go to spend so time with them. I planned to visit them today with my friend and, as every student at this school, I'm coming to one of the teachers who we suppose to inform about temporary leaving. Everyone can go to see their families or friends outside but, for unknown reasons, I am the only person who got rejected. Why is that, sir? Please, tell me because I don't understand it at all." I lose control, barely can stop myself from talking.

Mr. Jiyong slowly takes off his glasses, "the reason is simple, Jimin."

Oh, now you're talking to me using my first name. I'm not sure if that is good or not.

"Your penalty."

You're kidding, right? Are you tell me that I cannot go visit my family because of shits in toilets?!

"But we are talking about the weekend, sir. On Saturday and Sunday, nobody has lessons here so no one uses lavatories. Which means my penalty starts again on Monday." My gaze flies from Dragon to the wall clock because I have to control time. Mr. Kwon seems to has plenty of time but my train not.

The old man does not even try to hide his amusement. "You clearly forgot that some of our students are not as smart as you are, Mr. Park." What do you mean, Dragon? "On weekends around 230 boys take extra lessons because they have to check up with the rest of their groups. Now you see my point, young man?"