Chapter 11: The First Time

Jungkook POV

Jungkook POV

Along with his presence darkness arrived. It fills every even the smallest space gap in the room. The air becomes heavy to breathe, wooden chairs transform into skewers piercing the skin of the human body. Can't see anything, just the darkness all around. I'm afraid because monsters live in every darkness. The most terrifying of them all sits right next to me. I hear him breathing sharply, don't want to look in his direction. I must run and run fast but have no place to hide. He would come after me, he always finds the right way to catch me.

Voices don't stop but I can't focus on them. I try my best to pretend like I'm not in the room. Even though, it doesn't work.

Anger grew in the beast with each word, he reacts just the way I assumed he would do. Fists hit the desk and I close my eyes shut, keep telling myself inside of the head that everything is okay which is clearly not.

They finish. I sigh with relief but just for a second, then I remind myself that is not the end. The beast grabs my hand aggressively and walks me outside. I survived there and I hope I'll still be alive after this.

The real confrontation begins as we approach a silver BMW. "Get in!" He commands me. I do exactly what he tells me, obedient son as always.

Everything is sterile like in a hospital and my shoes are covered with mud. Don't want to give him any more reasons for growing the anger, I take off and leave them on the ground. I only hope my socks don't smell too bad because of sweat.

He locks the doors, I feel the panic is coming. As focusing on a big tree in front, I try my best to steady my breath and fast beating heart. After a while, I notice that I hold a door handle with all my strength feeling as we were driving on the wrong side of the road. I am so scared even if we stay in the parking lot.

"Jeon Jungkook", by the sound of my name in his mouth I get goosebump all over my shiver body.

I know he doesn't like when I don't replay, so I tighten a fist and try to answer calmly. "Yes, father?"

"I am going to tell you this only once so listen carefully." He doesn't even look in my direction while talking but I'm good with it. I can look at something else but my father. "You're staying in this place until graduation. In the meantime, you have to be focused on lessons, study hard day and night, do not leave the school even two steps outside and..." He takes a quick pause and I know what comes next.

He grabs the back of my neck and hits me strongly against the dash. "Don't you dare to humiliate me like this ever again! I do not want to get another call from school and listen to how big of a pussy you are!"

His fingers clench stronger with every second and I want to scream but feel too weak even to whisper any supplication.

"You are my god damn son and I don't want people from work to talk about how stupid you are, this makes me look like a fool!" He pushes me as I weight nothing and gives me another hit. "Grown up, Jeon Jungkook! Start acting like a man finally!" Lets go of me and kick me out of the car at the same time.