Chapter 7: Why Am I Their Target?

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

In a room is deadly silence. I'm sitting on a small red sofa with Jungkook far away from Min Yoongi who has a smirk plastered to his face which is covered in blood. Since last ten minutes his eyes won't leave mine and I can't stand the fact that I still need to look at him.

The only sound, which is heard, coming from my right side where my friend is situated. Sniffing is not that loud but enough for everybody in the room to notice.

I barely can stop myself from jumping on that blond fxxker but present of Mr Kwon tells me not to do it.

The Dragon finally stands up from a wooden desk and finishes the silence treatment. Our agony just begins from this moment.

For my freaking luck, he comes to me. I am the first one to get shot.

"Stand up, Mr Park." His voice is even stronger and colder than ever.

I do as the man commands me. My legs are weak like jelly but I have to ignore it. Before look him in the eye, I hide my hands behind back because they are bruised, cracked and have some dry blood on them. Mr Kwon saw all of this before but I don't want him to keep looking.

The man takes off his glasses and says. "I worned you, wherever is this boy," he points at Yoongi behind him, "there is a fight. I didn't mean that he was always the one who beat the other. He is a born provocateur and sometimes it is even worst."

Now I understand it but it's too late.

"Whatever this boy has told, you were not supposed to act like a wild animal. I thought you had your own brain and used it, but I guess I was wrong."

"Mr Kwon-" I try to defend myself but it's worthless. It's not my time to speak.

"Quiet!" The man raises his voice for the first time.. at least I've never heard him shouting. "Look what you've done!"

He grabs me by my shoulder, bringing me closer to the blond fxxker and makes me to see his bitten face more clearly. I didn't want to do this but he did not leave me any other choice. Jungkook is my friend and I'm gonna fight for the people who are important for me, no matter what.

"Do you think that was worth it?" Mr Jiyong asks me and doesn't notice, but I do, that disgusting smirk on the boy's face. Oh God, I hate him so damn much.

Silence comes again but the teacher stops it by repeating the question.

"Was that worth it, Jimin? Answere me!"