Chapter 2

Rebekah and I got out of her car and walked into the school. "What's your first period Angel?" Rebekah asked me. I look at my schedule and say "I have Art. What do you have?" "I have science, I wanted us to have our first class together," Rebekah says sadly to me.

"It's okay Bekah, at least we have the same lunch". I say to her.
Ringggggggggg

After the bell ringed, Bekah and I said bye to each other and went to our first classes. I walk to Mrs.Johnson's class and sit down in the back. The late bell rings and Mrs.Johnson starts to put people in assigned seats but she lets me stay in the back.

Since it was the first day of school Mrs. Johnson wanted us to draw something, to see where we were in our drawing skills. I take out a piece of paper and start to draw a kitten. After everyone's finished with their drawing Mrs. Johnson starts to walk around and look at people's drawings.

When she comes to my desk I show her my drawing. "It looks very well Angel" Mrs. Johnson says to me. "Thanks, Mrs. Johnson" I say back to her.

The next bell rings so I have to go to the gym, my second period.
When I walk in I see Bekah talking to some people. "Bekah" I yell out and she looks at me as I walk to her. Once I get her I hug her. "Angel you need to stay away from her" Elena says in a warning tone to me.

"Elena you need to stop being mean to my best friend." I tell her. Her eyes are wide that what I said. "You are best friends with her why?" she asks me. And I ignore her dragging Bekah away from the mean girls.