Chapter 3

Bekah pov~
"Elena you need to stop being mean to my best friend" I hear Angel tell her. Her eyes are wide that what I said. "You are best friends with her why?" she asks Angel. Then Angel drags me away from Elena and her friends.

"Thanks for sticking up for me Angel," I tell her. "Don't thank me okay we're best friends now," she tells me then I hug her and she gladly hugs back.
"Let's go to the gym before we get late" Angel tells me. Angel and I start to walk downstairs to the gym.

Angel pov~~~
We walk into the gym and then the late bell rings. Mr.Benson starts to call the attendance after he does the attendance he starts to talk. "Since it is the first day of school everyone doesn't have to do laps" Mr.Benson says and after he said that some people in the class yelled "yes" at the same time.

Bekah and I used the time by getting to know each other. I told her about my Mom and she told me about her brothers and her parents. She told me that her family doesn't get along and that her family was different. I asked her why they were different and she said she'll tell me later.

Then I showed her the kitten I drew in art. Then she told me that she liked the drawing and that one of her brothers likes art and things like that. Another bell ringed, then Bekah and I said our goodbyes and we went our separate ways.

I looked at my classes and see that my next one is history, one of my favorite subjects. I walk to the history department and walk to the classroom that was on my paper.

When I walked into the classroom and it felt different than last year. I looked at Mr.Ric and he weirdly looked at me. He started to say something but the bell rings cutting him off.