Chapter 7

After I spent the rest of the day with Klaus getting to know him better, he took me home. Before I got out of his car I hugged him. As I was walking up the driveway to my house, I noticed a letter on the doormat. I grabbed the letter and made my way to my room.

I sat on my bed and started to read the letter. By the time I finished reading the letter I had tears in my eyes. I was upset and mad at the same time. My mother had told me that my dad died but he has been alive this whole time. I look at the number at the bottom of the letter and grab my phone. I call the number 543-1990 and I wait for him to answer.

Aro: Hello.
Angel: Hey.
Aro: Who is this?
Angel: My name is Angel, I got your letter.
Aro: It's good to finally talk to you, Angel.

My father said that he went on about how sorry he was and he told me not to be mad at my mom. My father and I talked on the phone for hours until 2 in the morning. I told him about my childhood, he told me about the Volturi then I had told him about my mate. When I told him he started to get loud and demanded that I told him who my mate was.

Aro: Who is your mate?
Angel: My mate is the hybrid original.
Aro: Your mate is Klaus. He is dangerous.
Angel: He promised me that he would not hurt me, he cares about me.
Aro: If he hurts you in any way will you promise me that you will tell me?
Angel: I promise that I will tell you, dad.

He didn't reply to what I said to him, he just didn't say anything. After a while he says, "I'm so happy, Angel". Then we talk for a little longer before we say our goodbyes. When I hung up the phone I had went to bed.