Chapter 11

"Do you know about the stone?"Stefan asks while looking in my eyes. "Why are you asking about this Klaus person? What stone?" I ask them pretending to be confused. "Klaus is the older brother of Rebekah," Elena tells me in a bored tone.

Bonnie walks in and sits beside Elena. "Oh, I heard of him from Bekah but never met him" I answer back after thinking. "You are a liar" Bonnie grabs my throat. "Bonnie stop it before someone looks over here" Stefan orders her in a whisper.

"You guys are being weird" I whisper quietly. "Just tell us what you know, can you do that for me?" Stefan tells me like I'm a child. I start thinking for a moment before saying " I heard Bekah on the phone talking to someone about some important stone"-" Who was she talking to and where is the stone?" Elena interrupted me and started questioning me before I can finish my sentence.

"Elena shut the hell up. How is she going to tell us about the stone if you kept interrupting her?" Damon fusses at Elena as I'm laughing in my head because of how sad she looked when he was done. "Let's go," Stefan says pulling me out my sit. The others get up and Bonnie asks "Where are we going, Stefan?" Stefan ignores her and walks to the car he drove and pushes me in the back seat then gets in the driver side.

He starts the car and waits for the others to get into the car. He drives off. As I sit in the car I start thinking of a way to get back to bekah and Klaus. I look out the window and end up at looking at a house that seems to be old, I get out of the car and follow Stefan into the house. Damon speeds in front of me and pushes me down on the couch.

"What were you saying earlier about Rebekah and the stone?" He asks me. " One day I heard Bekah on the phone talking to someone about some important stone that was lost in some abandoned underground place on the Lockwood land in the woods. She said it was safe there." I explain. Elena frowns up at me before saying " I think she is lying and she is not scared so she must know about vampires."

"I understand what Lena is saying. Why would she tell us all this information when she is supposed to be friends with Rebekah?" Bonnie says trying to make it seem like I'm lying. " I think she is telling the truth, maybe she realized that Rebekah is crazy and wanted to help us". I nod my head when all I want to do is leave but I need to find out what they know about Klaus and Bekah and find out what is stone they keep asking about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hello everyone. I'm sorry that I haven't updated in like some months but I couldn't think of what to write and school is stressing me out. I'm not going to say when I going to update anymore because last time I said that it didn't go well but just wanted to let you know I'm still writing this book.