Chatper 17

Klaus slams the door open with Katherine and Bekah trailing behind him. Klaus grabs Tyler by the neck while staring at him in the eyes and orders him "Tyler, go drink from Elena". Tyler walks out following the scent of Elena, I trail behind him hoping that he doesn't listen to Klaus. He grabs Elena with his fangs sticking out. ¨Tyler, stop it, don't hurt her. I don't want you to hurt her¨ I demand him.

"What are you doing? Do what I told you to do, drink from Elena!" Klaus screams in Tyler's face. He tries to drink from her again and looks at me then stops. He drops down with blood coming from his nose. "Tyler, are you okay? Tell me what happened just now." I hold him in my arms. He blacks out, I touch his face, and something flashes in my mind.

I jump back at what I saw. I grab Klaus's hand and find an empty classroom."Look Tyler passed out because his mind couldn't decide who to listen to. He is sired to you but he's sired to me too because we are mates. That's what I saw in his mind" I explain to him. He nods. Klaus just stands there staring at me. "I missed you but if you leave again I will kill more of your friends." He says hugging me tightly.

I walk out feeling happy to be with my mate again. Tyler runs up to us "Klaus, forgive me for not listening to you but it hurt me when I tried to listen" Tyler explains. Klaus waves him off calling for Bekah to leave with him. I walk out of the school with Klaus following me. I run following Jeremy's scent I find myself in the forest. I touch the grass feeling the dirt under my fingers, a grey body is left when the dirt separates. I cut my arm with a rock and put it to his lips. His grey skin comes to life.

"Angel? What happened? Klaus killed me right?" He starts looking around scared. "Klaus did kill you because I disappeared. I'm so sorry Jeremy and I won't let him hurt you again. I brought you back by letting you drink my blood" Jeremy doesn't respond just staring at something behind me. I look and see Klaus.

"Jeremy I'm sorry that I killed you. I won't do it again" Klaus apologizes to Jeremy. Jeremy nods and hugs me to thank me then runs off. I send a text to Stefan that Jeremy is alive now. Holding hands with Klaus, I walk home.
I walk inside seeing my mom sitting on the couch. I start to go to my mom before Klaus stops me and hugs me. He then walks out the door.

I give my mom a big hug. "I missed you so much mom" I tell her. She replies that's she missed me too. "I'm leaving in a week to see your father so that we can make up for the lost time. I will be there for a couple of months" She tells me with a big smile on her face. "Mom that's good. I'm happy for you and dad" I reply to her. I give her one last hug before I go to my room.

I change out of my clothes and put some pjs on. I pull the covers back and see something on my bed. It's a package. I open it up and it's a bag of human blood and a letter.

Letter
Welcome to the family, daughter. I can't wait to finally meet you. Meet me in the woods behind the Mystic Falls High School at 9 pm tomorrow. I'll see you there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone, it's been a while. I will try not to let it be this long without me updating. I was writing this and I decided that this book will not follow the vampire diaries storyline and you can tell by the ending of this chapter. Have a nice day and I hope you like this chapter.