Chapter 10

I look up and see Bekah looking at me

(B is for Bekah and A is for Angel)

B: Are you okay?
A: I'm fine.
B: let's leave?
A: Yea

I grab all of my things and walk out of the classroom with Bekah. We walk to the lunch room and get our food. Bekah finds a table and I follow her. After lunch, we go our separate ways to our classes.

When I went to English they were being nice to me. They being Caroline and Elena with Stefan right behind them. "I am so sorry for what I said about you. Let's go to the Mystic Grill after school" Caroline told me trying to compel me.

"I will go to the Mystic Grill after school," I say to Caroline. Caroline was never the smartest one in the class but she should be able to tell if someone is compelled or not. She was not a good human and now is worse as a vampire.

I grab my phone from my back pocket and text Bekah that I can't see her after school. I put my phone away and start copying the notes that are on the board. Mrs. Jae claps her hands and starts telling us about the project that we are going to get.

As she explains what we have to do for the project and I quickly write it down. She continues on to say that it's a partners project. I sigh as she keeps saying the names of other students and she says " Angel and Stefan". I bang my head on the table. I wanted to stay away from the Stefan and the rest of them but it seems like I can't get a break.

By the time she is done talking about everything, we needed to know about the project the Bell rings. I put all of my stuff in my book bag and get up. Caroline and her buddies are looking at me. " Do you need a ride, Angel?"

"Yes," I answer her. Caroline grabs my arm as the others follow us. In 30 minutes we end up at the Mystic Grill. I grab my bag and get out of the car and follow Caroline inside. We all sit down in a booth. Caroline wastes no time was almost instantly asking "What are you to Klaus?"

"Do you know about the stone?"Stefan asks.