Chapter 13

"Why?" Everyone turned to my mom who spoke. "Because they want me dead and they think that they can get my weakness from Angel just because she is friends with Rebekah" Klaus explains. I hug my dad and tell everyone goodnight.

As I walk up the stairs to my room, I hear them planing what to do with the Elena Gang. I change into my pajamas and lay down to sleep. I wake up in the morning feeling anxious about something. I shake it off and get ready for school. When I'm done, I go to the kitchen where I see both of my parents eating breakfast together.

They look happy together. I eat my cereal at the table. After we say our good mornings to each other. I walk outside and get in Bekah's car. "What did y'all come up with yesterday? I asked her curiously about the plan. "The only part that you have to deal with is getting on their side so that they trust you. We will do the rest" she explains to me.

We arrive at school and go our separate ways. I walk in class and sit at my desk. I grab my phone and text Stefan "I have to tell you something I heard Klaus and Bekah talking about." I put my head down until the bell rings for the end of the first period. On the way to my second class, Stefan grabs me and pulls me into an empty classroom.

I look around the room and see Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, Jeremy, Klaus. "Why did you drag me in here, I need to go to class" I fuss at Stefan. "I had to because you are always with Rebekah. This is more important than class" He tells me. "How do I know that I can trust you? If Klaus or Bekah find out that I told you, I could be killed." I ask.

In the corner of my eye, I see Klaus smirking. "You will not get hurt now tell us what you know" Stefan says. "I don't trust you. Why would you betray your best friend for people you have ignored for years" Jeremy tells me while staring me in the eyes. I pull the moonstone from my book bag and give it to Jeremy. "I stole it from their house. Do you trust me now?" I reply.

"I trust you" Elena says while giving the moonstone to Bonnie. "You trusted Katherine then she stole the moonstone and gave it to Rebekah," Caroline warns her.  Elena walks up to me and says "Don't worry about them, tell me what you know." I sit down at a desk knowing that I won't be able to leave until they're were done questioning me.  I take a deep breath before saying "This morning in the car, Bekah was on the phone with a man named Klaus. They were talking about how they needed to break the curse so that Klas can leave town."

"The sun and moon cure?" Bonnie asks. I nod my head then they all gather in the back of the classroom. After 20 minutes of me sitting there while they discussed what to do next, they stopped talking and walked towards me. Caroline starts choking me "We decided to trust you but if you break our trust then I will kill you myself."

I hold my neck after she lets go. Elena glares at Caroline. Stefan pushes Caroline out of the way before checking to see if I was ok. "Why are you telling us this?" Klaus asks. "Because Bekah told me all the bad and horrible things that Klus has done. I want to do the right time" I explain to them.

"Make sure that you tell us when you hear some more stuff about Klaus." Caroline demands. I check the time and realize that second period is about to end. "My planning period is almost over, I have to go back to my class. Stefan tell Damon what we found out today" Klaus says before leaving the class.

Elena grabs my hand and drags me to history with her while Caroline, Bonnie, and Stefan walk behind us. We make it to class before the bell rings. I leave them to sit in my normal seat in the back of the class. Once Klaus started teaching I started texting Bekah what happened during second period.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone. I hope that everyone is safe.
Tell me what you thought about this chapter?