Chapter 14

I finish texting Bekah when a new text popped up on my phone from Stefan. It says "We are meeting at my house after school to decide what to do with Klaus" then I look at him and nod. I check my phone and see that Bekah replied "That's good. Next, you need to tell them that Klaus needs to break the curse. The things that he needs are a vampire, a werewolf, and Elena."

I put my head on not wanting to look at Stefan and Elena staring at each so weirdly. The bell rings and Elena drags me out of class. I walk with her until I have to go into the gym. I sit on the bleachers while the teacher takes attendance. "Did you read my text?" Bekah questions. "Yea I did and I'm going to Stefan's house later on" I answer.

"Do you realize that I can't be seen with you now? If they find out the truth, they will kill me." I tell her. She slaps her face and says" I didn't think about that but ok. After this class, they can't see us together." We sit in silence for 10 minutes thinking about each other said. I gasp before speaking "We should have a big argument at school. Elena is the only one who trusts me now. The others should trust me after this."

She nods and walks away. My phone vibrates as I get a new message. "I'm leaving, I have to go back home. There are some vampires who broke the law. I love you" was what my dad texted me. I reply back "I love you too. I'll miss you."

I frown regretting not spending a lot of time with my dad. At least my mom got to reconnect with him. The bell rings bringing me out of my thoughts. I walk to the cafeteria trying to remember that what she gonna tell me is a lie. I didn't feel hungry so I went to Elena's lunch table. Before I could get there a hand drags me back.

Bekah slaps me in the face and tells" Why did you go behind my back? You are a backstabber." I step back from her after I yell back "You are a monster and I hate you."