Sleepless Nights

Naruto's POV:

Monday

Its 5 am in the morning and I was wide awake, normally I wake up like 7 or 7:15 always making me move in a hurry, but this time its different. With no one to wake me up at that time I wake up really early than before, the reason was (Y/N). Its only been a day and I can't help but to think of him and my mom. I just yawned and rubbed my eyes, seeing visible bags in both of  my eyes. I looked at the picture and sighed, deciding that it won't do me anything good, I stand up and went to the bathroom.

As usual I did my morning routine, take a bath, wash my face, comb my hair, and brush my teeth. I walk out of the bathroom and got dressed since it was a school day, I was wearing my black shirt with my orange jacket, black jeans, and black rubber shoes. I walk out of my room, heading to the kitchen.

As I stepped down the last step of the stairs, I saw my dad moving in a hurry. 'I bet he's late for work.' I thought as he looked at me and smiled. "Morning son." dad said as he walks towards me. "Morning oto-san." I said putting a little smile on my face, but he knew that something's up with me, he crouched down to my height and hugged me. "Everything's gonna be alright, its just 3 years." he said with a reassuring tone. I nod, not trying to tear up as I miss my brother.

I hugged him back and nods, I look at the clock and looked at dad. "Its almost 6 dad, you should hurry." I said as he shot up and gather all of his necessary things and head out to work. "Guess Ichiraku's for breakfast then." I said as I grab my bag, locked the door, and head out at Ichiraku's.

~Timeskip~

I reached Ichiraku's and took a sit in a bar stool. "Morning Naruto." old man Teuchi greeted me and smiled. "Morning." I simply said as he handed me a bowl of my usual ramen. "Miso Ramen, you know me too well." I chuckle and smiled as I eat my ramen. As I was eating old man Teuchi looked at me. "By the way, where's (Y/N)?" he asked as I stopped eating, hearing (Y/N) name only reminds me of him more, his (H/C) swaying whenever winds hits it, his (E/C) ones that shows sincerity in every look he makes, and his smile or laugh that can brighten up the gloomiest person ever. I sighed as I look at old man Teuchi. "He...went with mom..." I said as I finish my ramen, knowing what I ment old man Teuchi nodded, I paid my meal, and I decided to walk to the academy.

I was walking towards the academy, until I felt a presence walking beside me, I look at my right side and saw Sasuke. "Morning dobe." he said, not wanting to get out of character now. "What do you want teme?" I said as he scoffs a bit. "Is that how you greet someone? I thought (Y/N) taught you more about manners." Sasuke said as I try to calm down, I know (Y/N) wouldn't want me to do it, but I'm itching to punch the Uchiha so bad. "But, I won't push you on edge for now, knowing (Y/N) left must left a scar." he said as I couldn't agree more. After a moment of walking, we reached the academy and wait for classes to start.

~Timeskip after class~

I was fixing my things before leaving, placing my textbook and notebook in the bag. I stood up and saw our class photo with (Y/N) in it, we were smiling knowing nothing could go wrong, well until he left that is. I sighed as I walk outside thinking of (Y/N). 'I really miss you (Y/N)-nii.' I thought as I walk home. Arriving at our house, I saw dad's car was there, he must be home. I opened the door and I see dad running like crazy, I went to the kitchen to see the stove burning like hell, I quickly drop my bag and extinguished the fire, good thing the fire extinguisher is a little bit light to pick up.

"What happened oto-san?" I asked as I looked at him. "I tried to cook us dinner, but it looks like I don't have the knack of it." he said as he chuckled a bit, but I sighed. He scratched his head and decided to order some pizza for us. I grabbed my bag and heads to my room, I toss my bag on my bed and changed into my pyjamas. I walked downstairs and sees the pizza in dad's hand, I quickly take 2 of them and head back to my room. Closing the door, I eat my slices of pizza and do my homework. After a moment I felt a little sleepy, I walked to my bed and lay down trying to get some sleep. 30 minutes in and I can't fall asleep, I sit up and rubbed my eyes.