Sleepover

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was lying down on my bed still asleep, when I heard my door opened and footsteps were heard. I didn't even bothered waking up since I guess it was just mom taking my laundry. A little while more, I heard soft laughing sounds, my eyes twitched as I started to wake up, I sat up on my bed and before I open my eyes, I felt something cold and soft collided on my face.

"Happy Birthday (Y/N)-nii!!!" the two said as I noticed their voice. Naruto and Sasuke, it was the both of them who threw the cake on my face. Well, I'm not surprised since my birthday is the only day that they can agree to anything. I chuckle a little bit in my thought and I wiped my face before yelling. "NARUTO!!! SASUKE!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as they laugh and dashed out of my room.

I wiped away some frosting and cake out of my eyes so I can see better. "I swear, those two can agree on anything in my birthday." I said as I head to the bathroom to wash my face and take a shower.

After a little while, I was finished taking a shower and dressed up for the day. I was wearing a (F/C) tank top with my (2nd F/C) jacket, black jeans, and a pair of (3rd F/C) rubber shoes. I walk out of my room and headed to the kitchen.

As I head to the kitchen, I saw mom and dad packing some few things. "Ohayo (Y/N)!" both of them said as I replied with a "Ohayo" and they hugged me. "Happy Birthday." mom said as dad chuckled. "Getting a little old there kiddo." he said as I chuckle. "Well, at least not as old as you yet otou-san." I smirk and he glared at me but not in an angry way.

"So what's with the packing?" I asked as both of them looked at me. "You do know the seminar is today right?" dad said as I smack my forehead. "Was that today?" I said as they nodded. "Cheer up, Naruto is here and we promised that, once we get back home tomorrow, we'll celebrate, okay?" mom said as she smile and I nodded as a response. Moments later, a knocked on the door was heard as mom and dad looked at each other. "Guess I'll see you guys tomorrow?" I said as they hugged me again and mom kissed my forehead and left.

As they left, I went to the kitchen to see Naruto and Sasuke eating. "Ohayo (Y/N)-nii/san!!!" the both of them greeted me and I waved before making myself a bowl of cereal. "So, what do you plan on doing today?" Sasuke asked as I finished making my cereal and sat besides Naruto. "Nothing." I simply said as I took a bite of my cereal, hearing a "Boo." from Naruto. "That's boring." he said as I look at them. "Then what do you suppose I should do?" I asked as I wait for them to answer, the two look at each other and a smile was etched on their face as the look at me. "SLEEPOVER!!!" they yelled as I look at them.

Well, that's not a bad idea to be honest, its been a while since we throw one of those. "Alright, but just a couple of people alright." I said as they scratched their head. "What's wrong?" I asked as they chuckled nervously. "When you said a "couple" of people, did you mean not everyone in our class?" Naruto said as Sasuke smacks Naruto on the head with his fist, earning a bump on his head. "You did what!" I yelled and looked at them.

~Timeskip~

Evening came and one by one our friends arrived, luckily some of them didn't attend so that's a relief. Since Naruto and Sasuke organized this thing it has a certain theme to it.

I was still in my bedroom taking a shower before I head down. As I was finished, I saw the clothes that I'm going to wear.

 As I was finished, I saw the clothes that I'm going to wear

A grey wolf kigurumi was lying on my bed. I guess the theme is a kigurumi party then. I sighed and decided to wear it having no choice whatsoever. I button it up and I took a good look at myself on the mirror. "Not bad." I said as I sighed and went downstairs.

I heard voices chatting and took a deep breath, as I walk downstairs I saw all of my friends in their kigurumi. Naruto in his fox kigurumi, Sasuke in a duck that complements his hair (literally), Sakura in a slug, Hinata in a polar bear, Kiba in a dog one, Shino in a ladybug, Neji in his lion one, and Ino in her kangaroo one.

I let out a chuckle which they definitely heard it and smiled as they saw me in the wolf kigurumi. The girls find it really cute while the guys thought it was adorable. I walked downstairs and looked at Naruto. "Well, what are we gonna do first?" I asked as Naruto as he smirks. "Well, first we'll eat since I'm hungry." he chuckled and blushed in embarrassment. Everyone except me groan and Sasuke starts to bicker with Naruto.

"Guys its fine, I'm just gonna order us some pizza, sounds good?" I said as they all nodded and ordered. A couple of waiting later, the pizza arrived and we eat it while watching a scary movie. Guess that's a nice way to start the party.

Halfway through the movie I can already noticed that Hinata was clinging to Naruto's arm, while Naruto was clinging on mine. Sasuke watching like he was curious about the film while Ino and Sakura hugged Sasuke in sheer terror. Kiba, Shino, and Neji was closing their eyes since they can't handle scary movies which they lied about it earlier.

As the movie ended, all of them where sleep, still too frightened to do anything after the movie. I chuckled and got up from my spot and got a blanket and pillows for them. I went back and placed them one by one. One for Hinata and Naruto, one for Sasuke, Sakura, and Ino, and one for Kiba, Shino, and Neji. Then I spread the blanket on top of them and smiled, heading to my room with a smile on my face and lied down on my bed, eventually falling asleep.

"Best birthday ever!"