The Apology (Part III)

Naruto's POV:

I was on the couch watching some TV not caring about the time, it was a little late at this point lets just say 6 in the evening. I turn off the TV and wondered where my brother is. We may hate each other for a week, but I can't help to get worried for him something seems off today. Usually he is here even if its a little dark he never ever go home late, I got up, grabbed my jacket and headed outside to look for him.

I walked around the street to see if I can spot (Y/N). I look at Ichiraku first, don't get me wrong I went there to check if he is there not to eat...probably. I walked inside and old man Teuchi noticed me. "Ah Naruto, guess you got hungry huh?" he said as I chuckle and waved my hand. "I'm fine, just wondering if you saw (Y/N)-nii here." I said as old man Teuchi shaked his head. "Sorry, haven't seen him since earlier." he said as I sighed and walked outside thanking him.

I wanted to say sorry for everything I did and said to (Y/N) these past week. But every time I got a chance to talk to him, he just keep ignoring me, as if he is pushing me away. But I won't give up now, I must fix our bond as a brother.

I sighed and I heard someone was calling my name, I look around and see Kiba waving at me with Akamaru on his head. "Oi Naruto!" he yelled as I smile and walked to him. "Hey Kiba." I said as I sighed a bit. "Something wrong?" he asked as Akamaru whimpered, but I pet his head. "Its nothing Kiba, I'm just looking for (Y/N)-nii. Have you seen him?" I asked as he thinks about it eventually snapping his fingers. "Yeah I did. He's with Neji earlier, you should go talk to him." he said as I nodded and thanked him heading to Neji's house.

A couple of moments later after running a mile one road to Neji's house, I knocked at the door and waited for him to answer while I catch my breath. A clicking sound was heard and saw Neji answered it. "Naruto? What a surprise, what are you doing here?" he asked as I grabbed him on his shoulder. "Have you seen (Y/N)-nii?" I asked as I keep on catching my breath. "I left him at the Sasuke's house." he said as I felt a breeze passed through me sending chills to my spine. Of all the places in Konoha, he had to go there. I thanked Neji and headed to the Uchihas thankfully its a short walk from here.

I reached the Uchiha compound and headed straight to Sasuke's house. I knocked on the door and the door was opened by Aunt Mikoto. "Oh Naruto, its a little late don't you think?" she said as I nodded and looked at her. "Auntie Mikoto have you seen (Y/N)-nii? I've been looking for him for almost 2 hours and I can't seem to find him. I'm starting to get worried." I said as tears threaten to leave my eyes, but I keep my composure. "He went here to return a book that Neji borrowed then he checked up on Sasuke since he is sick then he left early." Aunt Mikoto said as I nodded and thanked her before leaving.

I'm starting to get very worried at this point, I don't know what to do, (Y/N) is missing and I can't forgive myself if something bad happens to him. Just then a chimed on my phone was heard and I quickly read the message and the next thing I know, I was kneeling down on the ground.

To: Naruto
From: Hinata

NARUTO, COME TO THE HOSPITAL IMMEDIATELY. (Y/N)... HAS BEEN ON AN ACCIDENT.

I couldn't hold it anymore, I started to cry my eyes out, wanting to believe that it was all just a cruel joke, that (Y/N) isn't at the hospital, he's fine and just playing a prank on me. I try to slap my face to convince that it was a dream. I tried to punch the ground out of frustration until my knuckles bleed. My eyes were red and puffy as I read the message, I decided to stand up and hurriedly went to the hospital.

~Timeskip~

I reached the hospital and rushed inside, luckily Hinata texted me the room number where they are. I reached the room and went to a complete stop. Standing in front of the room door I slowly make my way to the doorknob shaking heavily, my hands were still bloodied and the adrenaline starts to kick in, causing me to feel its pain to settle in, but I didn't bother and I open the door.

My eyes went wide at what I saw, there on the hospital bed was my dear brother, his (H/C) hair was resting on its place, his eyes were close preventing me to see his (E/C) orbs, his hands on the side, and Hinata was looking at me. I slowly approach my brother's body just to cry again. Hinata was patting my back, giving me comfort at what I saw in front of my eyes. "This should've happened to him! I am the one to blame, if I didn't get so jealous this wouldn't happen in the first place!" I yelled to the top of my lungs, guilt finally taking over my body as I look at my brother's lifeless body.

Hinata kept comforting me. "Its not your fault Naruto, don't blame this to yourself." she said as my crying reduce to a sniffle and hugged her close to me. Mom came inside to check (Y/N) until she saw me and hugged me. "Don't worry Naruto, (Y/N) is fine, he'll wake up eventually if not sooner." she said in a reassuring tone until I just nodded and looked at (Y/N). "Please wake up (Y/N), I promise to make up to you..." I whispered softly.

~Next Day~

I was out cold in (Y/N)'s side of the bed, I volunteered to stay and watch (Y/N) if something happened to him. A couple of moments I heard a groan on his bed, I shot up and fixed my vision. Until I see my brother sitting up and looking at me. "(Y/N)-nii!" I said as I hug him suddenly and felt that he hugged back. I broke away a moment later and just as I feared, an awkward silence filled the room once again, that is until...

"So, Hinata said that you're about to tell me something?" he said as I look at him tears starting to fall from my eyes as I look at him. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry if I got jealous about Sasuke-teme, I'm sorry that I punched you in the face and said some awful things! I'm sorry-" I was cut from my bawling as I felt (Y/N) hugged me tight. "I'm sorry..." he said softly as I look at him. "I'm sorry if I pushed you away for the past week, I'm sorry if I made you jealous I didn't even wanted to make you jealous in the first place. I always talked to Sasuke because I don't want to get into your relationship with Hinata." he said as I hugged him tight. "I forgive you Naruto." he then said as I smiled and looked at him. "I forgive you too (Y/N)-nii." I said as I wipe my tears away and he flashed a smile.

3rd Person POV:

After the incident happened, Naruto and (Y/N)'s friends went to the hospital to visit (Y/N). The room was full of "Get well soon" cards and flowers. Naruto and Sasuke was still at each others throats, Sakura and Ino are fighting to see who can feed (Y/N). Hinata trying to stop the fight between Naruto and Sasuke, Kiba trying to flirt with Tenten while Akamaru is on (Y/N)'s bed. Shikamaru passed out at the couch, and Neji was reading a book in the far end. It was an interesting day indeed. Naruto looked at his brother and (Y/N) flashed a smile.

"Everything is back to normal."