Anniversary

Naruto's POV:

I woke up not from the sound of my alarm, rather, I woke up to the sound of my parents fighting, I can hear their voices to my room. I wondered and decided to head downstairs, before I reach the staircase, I saw my (H/C) haired big brother downstairs trying to take charge of the situation.

As I saw him and which is luckily the fighting stopped after what he said to mom, I saw her grabbed her bag, walking to the door and glares at dad before leaving. "You better remember what day it is Minato Namikaze!" she said and with that she slammed the door close, heading to her work.

Dad sighed and looked at (Y/N) as I eavesdrop a little bit. "I don't get it, I only said it was October 25." he said as (Y/N) patted dad's back and looks at him sympathetically. "Dad, its your wedding anniversary today." and with that said, dad began to panic.

Wow, dad is really screwed at this one, I remember the last time I made mom angry and lets just say it didn't end pretty well. I sighed and walked downstairs.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I saw Naruto headed towards me and I flashed a small smile. "Morning otouto." I said as I pat his head, earning a little chuckle and a good morning as well. I look back at dad and quickly shake him out of his panic state.

"Dad get a grip." I said as he calmed down slowly, looking him a little less nervous by this time. "W-What should I do kids?" he said with a nervous tone, letting out a sigh. "Don't worry, me and Naruto will figure this out." I said as I look at Naruto.

"WHAT! BUT WHY DRAGGING ME IN?!" he protested as I look at him dead straight into his eyes. "Because we need to make this extra special for the both of them, and I need your help to do this." I said as he sighed and nodded. "Alright, but you owe me a ramen for that." he said as I simply nodded.

I look at dad a bit. "Just relax and try to dress romantically and we'll do the rest." I said as dad nodded and quickly head upstairs heading to their room. "So, what's the plan?" Naruto asked as he looks at me with his azure eyes. "We'll make dinner for the both of them." I simply said as he nodded in agreement and we start to plan.

Minato's POV:

How can I forget the most important day of our lives, our anniversary nonetheless. That's why Kushina is very angry at me earlier, I sighed and looked at a picture of me, Kushina, and our two sons Naruto and (Y/N). We look very happy at the picture, but I always smile when I look at Kushina. Well, she did in fact my wife and I would do anything to see her happy. Suddenly a thought came through on my mind.

I got my car keys and headed down to the garage, getting inside my car and drives off to town. A couple of driving later, I came across a flower shop Kushina loves flowers, she always smile when I buy some for her. I quickly got out of the car and heads inside.

After seemingly hours of picking, I decided to go with a bouquet of roses. I smiled at myself and quickly drives to a local sweet shop. I bought her a box of chocolates which they are in a heart-shape container. Finally, driving off to the hospital where she is working, I thought it over and writes on a piece of card.

Kushina,

I know you're still mad at me about earlier and I regretted it really, I hope we can make it up later. I love you.

Minato

And with that I head inside the hospital and dropped it of at the nurse's desk which I head out quickly before she sees me. When I reached the car I receive a text message and quickly read it.

To: Minato
From: Waifu

You have to do better than that, husbando.

I groan but I didn't let that get to me, I decided that I wait for Kushina's shift to end. I sighed and gets in my car, looking at the building thinking about my boys. "Whatever you two are up to, I put my faith in both of you."

Kushina's POV:

I was checking some patients in a hospital room, I gave them their medicines and decided to go back to the nurses desk. As I walk over the desk, my eyes went wide at what I saw, there was a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates. I wondered who it is from and my co-worker (CW/N) called me and heads over.

"Hey Kushina, a tall blond man was here earlier saying that I should give it to you. I nodded and said thank you, knowing that my husband Minato was the one who did this. I took out my phone and texted him, making back to my work.

After my shift ended, I walk out of the hospital, carrying the bouquet he gave to me earlier. To my surprise I saw Minato's car was parked outside. I didn't even noticed it and I casually walk towards it, taking a peek at the window seeing a sleeping a familiar blond haired man, does that mean he didn't leave after that? I knocked at the window and Minato jumped up hitting his head on the room. I couldn't help to laugh on the inside, as he opens the door for me and got in, driving towards home.

(Y/N)'s POV:

It was almost dinner time and I have a feeling that the two of them will arrive. "I hope this works (Y/N)-nii." Naruto said as we set up the table hoping the dinner plan will help them make up and celebrate their anniversary happily.

A couple of minutes later we heard a car stopped and we got into position. Both of us stood up behind the door and see mom opened it. We smiled and greeted her. "Hey oka-san." I said as I take her bag away from her, while Naruto guided her to the dining room.

I saw dad coming in and I smiled. "Hi otosan." "Hey, so, what's the plan?" dad asked as I explained, he just nodded and we went to the dining room.

As we get there we saw mom was surprised, looking at dad in the process. "Did you do this?" she asked as dad nodded. "Dinner in our anniversary?" "Yeah, sounds romantic right?" dad smiled and mom hugged him tight, whispering 'You really did remember.' in his ear.

After a couple or lets say hours of alone time for the both of them, they stood up from the table and headed upstairs. Guess the plan worked, mom was smiling and dad is very happy, guess it worked out just fine.

Naruto saw it and leaned on my ear to whisper. 'You owe me ramen.' he said as I sighed and we went to Ichiraku to get his ramen.