Reunited

Naruto's POV:

"Will you shut up!" I said as I start waking up to the sound of my alarm clock groaning as I turn it off. I stretched and yawned as I rub my azure eyes opening them slightly to see a gift in front of me. "That's weird?" I look at it before checking my phone for the date, my eyes widen and looked at my phone, it was October 10, which means..."Its my birthday!" I yelled as I smiled and look at the tag of the gift box, reading it a little.

Happy birthday kiddo. Hope you like it. -Dad

I chuckle at the word kiddo. "I'm not a kid anymore dad. I'm 14!" I said as I open it and my eyes went wide again. Its a new phone! I squeal in my mind and turns it on. As it turns on I saw a single message already and begin to read it.

Happy birthday Naruto. -Mom

I smile and a little tear escape from my eye, I really miss them so much, then I realize it has been 3 years, they are coming home anytime, but I really do wish they are here for my birthday. I sighed and walks to the bathroom and did my daily bathroom routine as always. I took a bath, dried myself, washed my face, and brush my teeth. I went out of the bathroom. I got dress in my usual attire, I put on a black shirt and put my orange hoodie, black jeans, and a pair of black rubber shoes. I grab my bag and my phone and I head downstairs.

As I walk down I head to the kitchen and to my surprise dad was there, I see dad drinking his morning coffee and reading the newspaper. Well, this is new he rarely stays here for a while before going to work. He smiled and waved at me. "Morning birthday boy." he said teasingly as I huff a bit. I sat down and a steaming cup of ramen was place in front of me, I smiled and quickly eat it, noticing the time. I stood up, grabbed my bag and phone then heads out to the academy, looking up on the clear blue sky. "Today is gonna be a great day!" I yelled and fist bumped in the air.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I woke up and yawned, rubbing my (E/C) orbs and scratching my (H/C) hair, I opened my eyes and see that I am in a plane, then it hit me, we were traveling back to Konoha today. Its been 3 years that I've been away from the place that I grew up. I smiled at my thought and I felt two warm arms wrapped around me, I look to my side and see mom smiling at me. "Morning (Y/N)." "Morning oka-san." I said with a smile and checked the time, it was 7:30 in the morning in Konoha, the date is October 10 today. A sudden jolt hit my mind telling me that I forgot something. I look at my phone again and sees that 2 notifications where displayed, I opened the first one to see that dad texted me, I quickly read it.

Hey (Y/N) I know you and mom are almost here and I'm gonna wait for you guys to land. Oh, and you'll go to the academy today so don't forget.
-Dad

I groan and yawned a bit. 'Going to the academy after I land, great. But I wouldn't wait to see their reactions later.' I thought and chuckle at it. The next one is on the calendar, I opened it and my (E/C) eyes went wide open at what I saw. It was Naruto's birthday today, how could I forget the most important occasion of the one person who is close to me. Mom looked at me and smile. "Don't worry, you'll surprise him later remember." she said as I nod and relieve a bit, guess I'm gonna be a gift for today. I sighed and waits for the plane to land.

~Timeskip~

We landed in the airport and went to get our bags, when we saw our bags, we took it and heads out of the airport. As we got out, I saw someone waving at us, I smile and knows who it was. Well, who could forget those blue eyes sparkling every time you look at him, his long blond hair swaying each time the wind blows, and those smiling that can make you happy... Oh Kami I sounded like mom, guess I know how mom fell in love with dad. We walk over to him and he quickly hugged us tight. "I miss you both so so much!" dad exclaimed and we hugged him back, breaking away from it, he ruffles my (H/C) hair and smiled. "You look more mature and taller than the last time I remember." he said jokingly as I smile and gets inside the car.