The Apology (Part I)

Naruto's POV:

I wake up to the sound of my alarm buzzing by the lamp stand and groaned. "Shut up already!" I yelled and turned it off, I sit on my bed and yawned, stretching my body a little bit. I opened my eyes just to be greeted by a mess in my room. I looked down and remembered what happened last night. "Oh yeah..." I mentally sighed and cleans my room, I picked up my notebooks and placed them on top of my study table, next I swept my bedroom floor making it sparkling clean from any dirt, hey at times like this I can clean like I wasn't even forced by mom.

After a couple of minutes of cleaning, I finally finished my mini chore if you will. I then heard a chime at my phone. That's funny, I remembered that it shattered in pieces after I threw it to the wall. I look around to see a phone on top of my drawer, I grew curious and quickly grabbed it seeing the message, I opened it and read.

To: Naruto
From: Dad

I already knew what happened, your mom told me all about it. I bought that phone for you since your old one was broke. Just wanting to tell you that take care of that phone, and by the way... APOLOGIZE TO YOUR BROTHER!

That last part was very emphasized, but I won't do it since he started it so it isn't my problem! I walk to the bathroom to get ready for the day. After a while in the shower, I was already dressed in my favorite clothes consisting a black shirt with a orange jacket, black jeans, and a pair of black rubber shoes. I was about to walk out of my room until I saw my (H/C) haired brother. He was wearing his (F/C) shirt with a (2nd F/C) hoodie, black jeans, and a pair of (3rd F/C) rubber shoes.

He looked at me with his (E/C) orbs meeting my oceanic ones, I quickly looked down as he shrugged and casually walked off downstairs, I was still guilty about what I said yesterday. 'I HATE YOU!' that was the only thing I did and will be forever regretting that came out of my mouth that day. The only person that I trust and very close to me my brother who I push away because of that three word. I hated myself by doing that, knowing that he won't forgive me anytime soon, I deserve it even. I sighed and walked down the stairs only seeing my brother leave for school, shortly following him to go as well.

I walk up to the Hyuga compound to see if Hinata wanted to walk with me today, I sighed and saw Hinata running up to me, tackling me down and wrapping his arms around me. "Good Morning Naruto!" she said with a smile on her face. "Morning..." I said with less enthusiasm, Hinata wondered and stand up. "What's wrong?" she asked as I got up from the ground and dusted myself up. "Its nothing Hinata." I said with a small smile on my face. "Shall we?" I asked as she nodded and holds my hand and walks towards the academy.

We reached the academy and went straight to our room, as we got there Hinata broke away from my hand, kissing my cheek and headed to the girls. I went to my seat and took a look at (Y/N). He had his headphone on and his hoodie, guess he's trying to block out the sounds that the fangirls are making. I looked at Sasuke-teme as he looked at my brother then towards me, he glared at me for a good minute and he averts his eyes back to (Y/N), Guess he knew what happened, as I was in my sit thinking about my brother, the bell rang and classes begin to start.

~Timeskip to lunch~

Sasuke's POV:

It was lunchtime and I asked (Y/N) to have lunch with me, he gladly accepted it and we head outside to eat. As I look at him, I saw a slightly visible bruise in his face, I look at it and he suddenly set his sights at me, my black eyes meeting with his (E/C) ones. "What?" he asked as he sat down on a bench and I sat beside him. "What happened to your face?" I asked, knowing (Y/N) for a long time he isn't that kind of a person who lies all the time. I heard him sighed and looked at the tree. "Naruto punched me." he simply said, clenching my fist blood boiling as I heard it. "Why?" I asked him as calmly as possible, for a knucklehead Naruto can be annoying, but he went to far by punching his own brother. "Well, how can I put this." he placed his index finger on his chin as he looks at me. "He was jealous about spending time with you more than him." he said as I look calm even more but irritated on the inside. 'Only for that?' I thought as he smiled and pats my head. "Hey don't worry about it Sasuke. Come on let's eat I'm starving!" he smiled as I chuckle and eat our lunch.

~Timeskip after lunch and after class~

I was fixing my stuff, getting ready to go home until Naruto came up to me and slammed his hand on my desk. "Can I help you with something?" I asked as he glared at me. "Stay away from (Y/N)-nii!" he said as I look at him. "Why would I do that?" I said as he looks angry by this point, a smirk escaped my lips. "Because I said so!" he yelled, luckily no one heard it. "Its (Y/N)'s choice to hangout with me or anyone, it always doesn't revolve around you all the time! You better get it into your thick skull!" I said as I stood up from my seat and grabbed my back, Naruto punched me on the face knocking me down on the floor, as I got up I hit him right back. This goes on and on until someone broke us apart.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was about to go get Sasuke, wanting to ask him if he wanted me to walk him home. As I walk inside I saw two figures fighting, mainly Sasuke and my little brother Naruto. I quickly went to their direction and broke them apart. "Hey break it up you two! What's going on here!" I asked as I stood between them. "Tell that little brother of yours to stop punching people with no reason!" as I hear Sasuke's story, I quickly look at Naruto. "Is that true Naruto?" I asked him not acknowledging him as my little brother for now. Naruto stood there and looked at me. "Yes I did." he said quietly. "We'll talk about this later!" I said as I grabbed Sasuke's hand and heads to his house.

As we walk I look at Sasuke a bit, his face were full of bruises and a little blood dripping on his nose. He was silent, he didn't talk for the whole trip, it filled with an awkward silence. A couple of minutes later we reached the Uchiha compound and knocked on the door to his house. The door opened revealing Mikoto, Sasuke's mother, she saw what happened to Sasuke and he explained it to her. Mikoto looked at me and bowed at her. "Please, forgive my brother, he didn't know what he was doing earlier. I will take full responsibility on what happened to Sasuke." I said as Mikoto pat me on the back and I looked up. "Its alright I understand what happened, but please don't let this happen again." she said as I nod and decide to go home waving goodbye to Sasuke as I head home.

~Timeskip to the house~

Naruto's POV:

I was in the living room pacing back and forth thinking on what's gonna happen when (Y/N) gets home. The door opened revealing my big brother. "(Y/N)-nii I can explain." I said as he looked at me dead in the eyes. "Don't bother, you're wasting your time." he said as he walks upstairs and heads to his room, closing the door and locking it. Tears starts to fall down on my eyes as I look down.

"I'm sorry..."