The Kiss

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was sitting on the couch as I watch my brother pacing back and forth, thinking of something. Naruto, who is very worriedly sick about what to do with Hinata today. It is not an ordinary day, this day marks their 1st month being together and Naruto being Naruto wanted this day to be perfect.

I kept looking at him as he looks frustrated. "What can I do to make this day perfect!" he yelled, breaking the silence in the room until he looked at me and pounced on the couch, sitting beside me. "(Y/N)-nii, idea, now!" he said as I look at him dead straight into his oceanic orbs meeting my (E/C) ones. "And why are you asking me this?" I asked as he kept looking at me. "Because your idea worked on mom and dad, so I place my bet on your ideas." he said as I sighed and stood up saying a 'No' walking to me room.

He sat there with a pout, but instead of being pissed off he decided to annoy me in every way. I was in my room reading a comic book, when Naruto barged in and pounced on me, making a direct contact on my body. "(Y/N)-nii pleaaaase?" he said as I cough a bit. "No otouto, I'm busy." I said as I walk out of my room heading to the kitchen to drink. As I head down I saw a note on the ground, picking it up and reading it.

"(Y/N)-nii, pleaaaaase?" -Naruto

I sighed and throw it in the trash making my way to the kitchen only to see Naruto. "Please?" he said as he looked at me. "No!" I said as I went to the bathroom to take a shower, I guess now I can be at peace since he won't come inside the bathroom... or so do I think. As I was in the bathroom washing my (H/C) hair, I ran out of shampoo and to my surprise, I felt someone scrubbing my head. I turn around to see. "NARUTO!" I yelled to the top of my lungs as he ran out of the bathroom, leaving me in a very angry mood.

After a moment of myself and not a single Naruto pop out, I was finished taking a shower and got dressed. I was wearing a (F/C) shirt and a (2nd F/C) shorts since I don't have any plans to go out. I walked down the living room, heading to the couch, I sit down just to be annoyed yet by Naruto. "(Y/N)-nii pleaaaase?" he pleaded as I look at him, I saw him used the puppy dog eyes trick again and I let out a sigh. "If I help you, will you stop bugging me?" I said as he cheered and nodded. "Alright, listen up, I'm gonna tell you this once so pay attention." I said as he sat down properly and listened to everything I said.

Naruto's POV:

I was waiting for Hinata at the park, I was holding a bouquet of lavender since (Y/N) told me something about it.

"Give her something that you always remember when you are around with her."

That's what he said and yeah. I saw Hinata walking towards to my direction, giving a wave as she waved back and she quickly went to my location. "Hello Naruto." she said with a smile, a smile that is so sweet when you look at it longer. I replied with a 'Hi' and gave her the bouquet. "Naruto, you shouldn't have." she said as she smiles and took a whiff of the lavender. "Its fine Hinata, after all they do remind you of your eyes." I said as she blushed and hugged me. I whispered at her ear and smiled. "Happy 1st month to us." I said as she blushed more and hugged me tight.

After a couple of minutes later, we broke away from the hug and sat down on the bench. 'What was the second thing?' I thought as I try to remember it.

"Ask her about her day, what did she do today. Make casual conversations and make sure you'll listen to her story. Woman loves a man who listens to them."

"So Hinata, how was your day?" I asked as she smiled and begins to talk. She told me about her day which consists of doing chores, getting ready for our day, and she even brought up the day of our performance and how I  looked cute on the costume. I blushed slightly and I chuckle a little bit. Time passed by and it was nearly nighttime, I got up and looked at Hinata a bit.

"Treat her to something nice, spend some time together, and eat somewhere romantic... And I'm not talking about ramen."

As the last sentence hit me, I disregarded the "Not the ramen part." and looked at her. "You wanna eat at Ichiraku's?" I said as she nodded and smiled heading towards Ichiraku's.

~Timeskip~

We reached Ichiraku's and I let her go inside first which she did and followed her. Old man Teuchi saw us and greeted us with a smile then we sat down on the barstool. After a couple of waiting he brought out a large bowl of ramen. "But this is way out of our price old man Teuchi." I said and he just chuckled. "Considered it as a treat for you two lovers." he smiled and we blushed madly and started to eat. After a couple of moments later, we left Ichiraku's and went to Hinata's house. It was a little cold and I saw Hinata shiver.

"When the wind gets a little breezy, offer her your jacket."

I quickly take out my jacket and put it on her. She snuggled my jacket and smiled, holding my hand as we make way to her house. A couple of minutes later we reached the Hyuuga compound and her house. "I had a great time Naruto." she said as she smile. "Yes it is Hinata." I said with a smile and she gives me my jacket back. As I was putting my jacket on, she pulled me close to her and she kissed my cheek, I froze and she giggled. "Good night Naruto." she said as she walked inside.

"Was that my literally first kiss?" I asked myself and touched my cheek, I blushed and starts to go home with a huge blush and smile on my face.

~Timeskip~

I reached my house and walked inside. "I'm home." I yelled as mom said "Welcome home." and I head to the living room, where I saw dad and (Y/N) and he looked at me. "So, how did it go?" he asked as I pounced at him and hugged him tight. "It worked! Your plan worked! And I got my first kiss!" I cheer and hugged him tight. "Naruto...can't...breath..." he said as I let go and he chuckled and pat my head, dad smiled and remembered how he did that to mom. "Now you owe me a giant ramen bowl." he said as I look at him with wide eyes.

"WHAT!!!"