1

How You Met

-Jake-
You lived in Miss Peregrines loop for a few years now but you weren't really friends with anyone except Millard. You two loved to be around each other and always played pranks on people. You also weren't very 'lady like'
Then one day Miss Peregrine called all the children over to meet someone new.
As we all got to the door there was a boy with really amazing hair and Beautiful blue eyes.
"Children, This is Jake."
Jake. Amazing name for an amazing person. As Miss said that our eyes locked.
his blue eyes looked into my E/C ones.
"Y/N has a crush" Millard shouted. I quickly looked away and stared at Millard.
"NO I DON'T! You're gonna get it" I shouted at him chasing after him. Who knew chasing an invisible boy would be the start of something.

-Horace-

You were new to the loop. on the day Miss P took you in your wore a black dress and a little top hat because you absolutely Loved top hats, if you saw someone wearing one you instantly fell in loved.
So when Miss Peregrine called the Children to come over you didn't notice anyone except Horace. His style was amazing!
They all said Hello then came Horace.
"Splendid to meet you Y/N" he said. His voice was amazing too!
"Great to meet you too! But how did you know my name?" I asked awestruck about how he knew my name.
"Why that's my peculiarity. I can see the future in my dreams" he said.
"Ah I can see, you had a it dream I was coming here. But then you also had a nightmare. The house got bombed and Everyone got out alive except me. That sounds horrible don't you think!?" I said. His eyes widened.
"Sorry. I can read minds" I laughed.
"I have a feeling were going to be good friends Y/N." He smiled shaking my hand.
"Me too Horace" I said smiling back.

-Millard'

you're peculiarity is. something.
You can see invisible things. From Hollows to Millard. So when you came to the loop you were in the living room just reading a book. You then had a total shock when Millard came in and sat next to you.

Naked.

-Hugh-

You two met in the cave where the loop is. Hugh had the duty to look out if anyone was out there. But then as we was going to one of his bees got out and found you so you used out peculiarity. You talked to it. The bee (who's called Henry) wouldn't stop going on about Hugh. So you desperately wanted to meet this Hugh. He sounded cute.
Then suddenly a boy came running into the cave, panting.
"Excuse me, have you seen a bee anywhere?" The boy asked.
"Oh yeah here" You said taking Henry on your finger and letting him fly to Hugh.
"May I ask, but are you Hugh?" I asked. He nodded smiling.
"Oh! Henry has told me a lot about you! You seem so nice! I'm Y/N" You said putting a hand out for him to shake. When he shook it he took you inside the loop.

-Enoch-

You and Enoch knew each other from another loop. But Enoch caused a lot of trouble so he had to go to another loop which made out sad and cry a lot. So you wanted to be with him, so you made so much trouble that you think it changed your personality.
You used to be so nice and kind to people but since Enoch left you would play pranks on people, Draw on walls with permanent marker and swear a lot
A Lot
And when baby Meredith said her first word you were Out.
So you got moved, Finally. To Miss Peregrine.
When she took you in she called the children down. I sighed not seeing Enoch.
Then suddenly I saw a red headed girl running down the stairs.
"He's going to be down soon Miss!" She smiled. The bird nodded looking at her watch.
Then a few moments later a boy with dark brown curly hair and brown eyes.
"E-Enoch?" I asked walking closer.
"Y-Y/N!" He shouted running over to me embracing me in a tight hug.
"I missed you so much" I whispered.

-Victor-

Your mum and Victor's mum were best friends. We were both best friends until Victor had to go so I spent my years being sad, reading books and getting made fun of. So I had to leave and go to a children's home.
This was the day you finally got to be free from all the stupid hate in the world.
When you knocked on the door a tall woman opened the door looking at her little clock.
"Y/N! Right on time, I better go get the Children and tell them you arrived they're all very exited to see you. They've been waiting for you for a very long time and I bet they'll be happy" She said guiding me inside the house. You saw two boys walk past and one caught your eye and he stopped in his tracks to look.
"Victor?" I asked placing my bag on the floor and walking forward with my heels clicking on the floorboards.
"Y/N!" He shouted giving me a very tight hug. I hugged back digging my face in the crook of his neck crying a little.
"You're here" He whispered.
"I've found you" I whispered back.

-Emma-

You were playing football in the garden with Millard and Hugh then suddenly someone caught your eye. It was Emma. She needed to help the baby squirrel get back up he tree. I thought Enoch helped her. I shrugged it off and walked over to her.
"hey Emma" I said awkwardly waving at her. She looked at me and she smiled brightly.
"Hello Y/N! Uh would you please help me. Enoch normally does this but he's off with Olive or sulking." She laughed. I laughed with her grabbing the rope me have to me. I started tying it around her waist trying not to make it a little awkward but that did not work.
When she put the baby squirrel in they're little home I pulled her down. When she got to help ground we were inches apart. I had my hands around her waist and she had her arms around my shoulders. We both started to lean forward but we suddenly got stopped by Miss P calling us for Supper. We both quickly leaned backwards and coughed.
"So. Uh, How about I can help you tomorrow?" I asked gripping gripping the rope, Emma looked up and smiled
"I would love that" She said. I gave her rope back and we both walked into the dining room smiling like crazy.

-Olive-

You and Olive never talked before until she had enough of Enoch.
You heard some cries from her room so yup suspected it was Olive. You gently knocked on the door.
"Who-Who is it?"She whimpered.
"It's Y/N. May I come in?" I asked holding the doorknob.
"Mhm" She said. When I got in I saw Olive sitting on her bed and her hands on her face. I shut the door and run up to her giving her a huge hug.
"What did he do now" I asked. rubbing her back. She took a deep breath and took her hands off her face.
"He said I don't give him space and that I'm stupid. I know he gets moody sometimes but I've just had enough." She sighed.
I nodded at everything she said.
"Olive. You're definitely not a waste of space. You deserve way better than him. You're an amazing person Olive! You're so sweet and kind. You don't need anyone who's Sour and mean" I said Holding her hand. I quickly looked down at our hands and blushed.
"Thank you so much Y/N" She said hugging me.
"How about I make some tea" I said giggling a bit
"Oh, I'll help!" She smiled.

A/N.

Well... I hope you liked that even though it was horrible but. It's worth a shot!